11 Syncros

Rover trail near Coffs Harbour

Hart
Hart and All
Very disappointed that I wasn't there, really enjoyed The Rover Trail 2 years ago. Unfortunately this year it just wasn't possible.

Have a FANTISTIC weekend

Bruce CQ

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Rover trail near Coffs Harbour

Hart

Sent from my WalkingStick!

Today, the Third of August 2014, Syncro_T3_Australia has been running for ten years. 

Tomorrow, we enter our eleventh year.

Les

Congrats Les and all. 

On 03/08/2014, at 10:34 AM, 'Les Harris' leslieharris@optusnet.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Today, the Third of August 2014, Syncro_T3_Australia has been running for ten years. 

Les

Hey Les and fellow syncronutters,

Just got back today from Valla.

We had a great time and we had quite a few turn up to both Valla and the Rover Trail for a bit of heart stopping fun.

All (well almost) went well and we all returned in one piece. This would never have happened without this forum.

Thanks again Les and I am sure all the other nutters appreciate it as well.

Cheers,

Skot

On 4/08/2014 5:02 PM, Jon Bartlett mail@jaybe.net [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Congrats Les and all.

On 03/08/2014, at 10:34 AM, 'Les Harris' leslieharris@optusnet.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Les

Bought my first Syncro in 04 so I'm 10 years in too.
Good to have help and share some stories along the way.

Thanks Les.

Mark

Congrats on the ten years & thanks for keeping this group going Les. Almost coincides with my 20 years of ownership (end of August) and my van clocking up half a million kays just a couple of weeks ago .Looking forward to the next ten years & many more kays. Eddie.

Congrats Les and All!

Joachim

Am 03.08.2014 11:34, schrieb 'Les Harris' leslieharris@optusnet.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia]:

Les