16" syncro blog

hi guys, i've kind of hi-jacked another thread (sorry!) but for those who dont know i'm re-building a 16" doka, its the only one in the world thats been converted to RHD, i've galvonised the 2nd chassis, front transmission cage, rear trailing arms, and a bunch of other bits.
i've fitted Subaru Leone front disc brakes to the rear, i'm also fitting oversized stainless coolant pipes. i guess thats a basic run down.
heres the link, i understand you dont need to be a member to veiw it!

http://forums.kombiclub.com/showthread.php?t=25135

there are 8 pages, and plenty of pictures, if you have any questions or want other pictures etc just yell, i'll be happy to help!
cheers jon
hi jonkombi,  you are incredible, the work you are putting into this project, just beats me. Where are you gettin the stamina, perseverance, time etc from ?? You can't be married.....

must be single. What are you doing in WA, should be where the action is, on the East Coast !  A few of us here will come over and check it all out, maybe en route to Kakadu.....

Be assured , we follow your progress with great interest.

Hartmut , red Tristar DC  (weekdays = steel drop sides/ weekends = alu drops )

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 05:56:59 +0000
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] 16" syncro blog

hi guys, i've kind of hi-jacked another thread (sorry!) but for those who dont know i'm re-building a 16" doka, its the only one in the world thats been converted to RHD, i've galvonised the 2nd chassis, front transmission cage, rear trailing arms, and a bunch of other bits.
i've fitted Subaru Leone front disc brakes to the rear, i'm also fitting oversized stainless coolant pipes. i guess thats a basic run down.

there are 8 pages, and plenty of pictures, if you have any questions or want other pictures etc just yell, i'll be happy to help!
cheers jon

Actually reading your blog Jon is what got me documenting my 14"syncro build. I get a real kick out of checking back on your blog in between my own project just to see you progressing like a madman. The beast will be awake soon!   P.S. I hope to have my camper conversion done and be off on a 2 month trek up the west coast. Beginning of april is my deadline! This time I hope it's not extended again...Annoyed
To: syncro_t3_australia@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 19:41:51 +1100
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] 16" syncro blog

hi jonkombi,  you are incredible, the work you are putting into this project, just beats me. Where are you gettin the stamina, perseverance, time etc from ?? You can't be married.....

must be single. What are you doing in WA, should be where the action is, on the East Coast !  A few of us here will come over and check it all out, maybe en route to Kakadu.....

Be assured , we follow your progress with great interest.

Hartmut , red Tristar DC  (weekdays = steel drop sides/ weekends = alu drops )

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 05:56:59 +0000
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] 16" syncro blog

cheers jon