ALDI Worklight

All,
Available from yesterday, the $20 Aldi  60 LED rechargeable multiple featured worklight is a beauty, worth checking out asap while they last.
Buy extra for Christmas presents!
Interesting feature is it can be used as an emergency light in your home when there's a blackout. Leave it plugged in to the AC, when it senses a blackout it turns on automatically after 6 seconds. When the power comes back on, the light switches back off automatically.
Highly recommended, especially the 60 day trial period available, give it a 59 day trial and if you chose to, then return it for a full no questions asked refund.
Cheers.
Ken 
I spotted that too.

I suggested to the Boss it would make a good Fathers Day Present!

Cheers,

Skot

On 30/08/2012 10:41 AM, Ken Garratt wrote:

All,
Available from yesterday, the $20 Aldi  60 LED rechargeable multiple featured worklight is a beauty, worth checking out asap while they last.
Interesting feature is it can be used as an emergency light in your home when there's a blackout. Leave it plugged in to the AC, when it senses a blackout it turns on automatically after 6 seconds. When the power comes back on, the light switches back off automatically.
Highly recommended, especially the 60 day trial period available, give it a 59 day trial and if you chose to, then return it for a full no questions asked refund.
Cheers.
Ken 

Ideally one for each car and at least one for the home.
Ken

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:46:58 +1000
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] ALDI Worklight

I spotted that too.

I suggested to the Boss it would make a good Fathers Day Present!

Cheers,

Skot

On 30/08/2012 10:41 AM, Ken Garratt wrote:

All,
Cheers.
Ken