An collection of New and used Syncro Parts for Sale

Hi everybody,

I have a bunch of gearbox, drivetrain engine etc parts for sale, spare parts and specials parts more then I could mention.

A detailed list will follow.

Please send me a PM for more details. 

Parts located just outside of Sydney west.

Also I have to sell my Syncro and will be posting it here first in the next few weeks ones I have some time to get a bunch of pictures taken.

Regards, 

Jens 

Hey Jens, That is a very sweeeeet Syncro you have there and wish I had the cash
I would grab it tomorrow and if you were in QLD I would grab those parts too, Good luck with whatever you have planed.
Best Regards to you and the family ..........Pete

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 10:42 PM, jens.baufeldt@me.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi everybody,

I have a bunch of gearbox, drivetrain engine etc parts for sale, spare parts and specials parts more then I could mention.

Also I have to sell my Syncro and will be posting it here first in the next few weeks ones I have some time to get a bunch of pictures taken.

Regards,

Jens

Hi Jens,

I am interested in gearbox parts, in particular standard 3rd gear (1.225:1), any diff lock parts including carrier, actuator, shift fork, shaft etc. and 6.17 crown wheel and pinion for gearbox,

Thanks,

Neil.

From: "jens.baufeldt@me.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 6 September 2015, 22:42
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] An collection of New and used Syncro Parts for Sale

Hi everybody,

Regards, 
Jens 

Hi Jens,

Can you PM me a detailed list of Syncro gearbox parts you still have forsale?

Regards,

Ralph

rrmoss at xtra.co.nz

<<<ORIGINAL MESSAGE>>>

Hi everybody,

Regards, 

Jens 

Hi Ralph,

No more parts available, sorry!

Hope you find something anyway.

Regards,
Jens

Sent from my iPhone

On 30.11.2015, at 20:26, rrmoss@xtra.co.nz [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Jens,

Regards,

Ralph

rrmoss at xtra.co.nz

<<<ORIGINAL MESSAGE>>>

Hi everybody,

Regards, 

Jens 

Hello,

Does anyone else have a good quality, grade 1, Syncro gearbox mainshaft or parts for sale?

Ralph

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, 30 November 2015 11:17 p.m.
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: An collection of New and used Syncro Parts for Sale

Hi Ralph,

No more parts available, sorry!

Hope you find something anyway.

Regards,

Jens

Sent from my iPhone

On 30.11.2015, at 20:26, rrmoss@xtra.co.nz [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Jens,

Regards,

Ralph

rrmoss at xtra.co.nz

<<<ORIGINAL MESSAGE>>>

Hi everybody,

Regards, 

Jens