Bargin!!!

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11415461&__Ntt=syncro&__Qpb=1&__Dx=mode matchany&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=syncro&__N=1216 1247 1252 1282 4294962746&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&seot=1&__Ntk=CarAll&silo=1011&Cr=6&__Nne=15&trecs=13&__D=syncro&__sid=130B109B6850
Wow!Cool stickers.Is that why it is so extremly rare?
Looks like its in very good condition.
BenC

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "gregespo73" <gregespo73@...> wrote:
>
> http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11415461&__Ntt=syncro&__Qpb=1&__Dx=mode matchany&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=syncro&__N=1216 1247 1252 1282 4294962746&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&seot=1&__Ntk=CarAll&silo=1011&Cr=6&__Nne=15&trecs=13&__D=syncro&__sid=130B109B6850
>

Interesting, even apart from the hopeful price.   The mileage is very low but not impossible.   I have never seen one with the aftermarket decoration like this before.   I wonder where he gets the “three seats” from.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of gregespo73
Sent: 07 October 2011 21:23
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Bargin!!!

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11415461&__Ntt=syncro&__Qpb=1&__Dx=mode matchany&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=syncro&__N=1216 1247 1252 1282 4294962746&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&seot=1&__Ntk=CarAll&silo=1011&Cr=6&__Nne=15&trecs=13&__D=syncro&__sid=130B109B6850

I think this has an even worse roo bar than either Peter Cs or Francescas had ..... and that's saying something!
Ken

Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 21:35:10 +1100
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Barging!!!

Interesting, even apart from the hopeful price.   The mileage is very low but not impossible.   I have never seen one with the aftermarket decoration like this before.   I wonder where he gets the “three seats” from.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of gregespo73
Sent: 07 October 2011 21:23

<I wonder where he gets the "three seats" from>
Two in the front,one big one in the back.
BenC

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "Les Harris" <leslieharris@...> wrote:
>
> Interesting, even apart from the hopeful price. The mileage is very low
> but not impossible. I have never seen one with the aftermarket decoration
> like this before. I wonder where he gets the "three seats" from.
>
> Les
>
> _____
>
> From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of gregespo73
> Sent: 07 October 2011 21:23
> To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Bargin!!!
>
>
>
>
>
> http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11415461
> <http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11415461&__Ntt=s
> yncro&__Qpb=1&__Dx=mode> &__Ntt=syncro&__Qpb=1&__Dx=mode
> matchany&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_Str
> ing|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=syncro&__N=1216 1247 1252 1282
> 4294962746&__Ntx=mode
> matchallpartial&seot=1&__Ntk=CarAll&silo=1011&Cr=6&__Nne=15&trecs=13&__D=syn
> cro&__sid=130B109B6850
>

The terminology is a bit strange.   Legally, anything called a ‘seat’ has to be ADR compliant and ‘one big one in the back’ doesn’t rate. 

I have heard of a middle seat being fitted between the front seats, whether an original option or aftermarket I don’t know.   It would still have to be ADR compliant to be classified as a seat in Australia . 

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Ben
Sent: 07 October 2011 21:53
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Barging!!!

BenC

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "Les Harris" <leslieharris@...> wrote:

>
>
> Les
>
> _____
>
> [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of gregespo73
>
>
>
>
>
>
href="http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11415461">http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11415461
> <
href="http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11415461&__Ntt=s">http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11415461&__Ntt=s
> yncro&__Qpb=1&__Dx=mode>
&__Ntt=syncro&__Qpb=1&__Dx=mode
>
matchany&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_Str
> 4294962746&__Ntx=mode
> cro&__sid=130B109B6850
>

Very expensive stickers

On 7 October 2011 18:31, Ben <bencroft96@yahoo.com> wrote:

Wow!Cool stickers.Is that why it is so extremly rare?
Looks like its in very good condition.
BenC

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "gregespo73" <gregespo73@...> wrote:
>
> http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11415461&__Ntt=syncro&__Qpb=1&__Dx=mode matchany&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=syncro&__N=1216 1247 1252 1282 4294962746&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&seot=1&__Ntk=CarAll&silo=1011&Cr=6&__Nne=15&trecs=13&__D=syncro&__sid=130B109B6850
>

--
Philippe Tyack
Mobile:+61450059162
Is that sticker or pinstriping in the seam OSR quarter panel.It isnt there on the NSR quater panel.Also the same for NSF door there is some,but none on the drivers side.???
BenC

>
> The terminology is a bit strange. Legally, anything called a 'seat' has to
> be ADR compliant and 'one big one in the back' doesn't rate.
>
> I have heard of a middle seat being fitted between the front seats, whether
> an original option or aftermarket I don't know. It would still have to be
> ADR compliant to be classified as a seat in Australia.
>
> Les
>
>
>
> _____
>
> [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ben
> Sent: 07 October 2011 21:53
> Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Barging!!!
>
>
>
>
>
> <I wonder where he gets the "three seats" from>
> Two in the front,one big one in the back.
> BenC
>
> --- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia%40yahoogroups.com> , "Les Harris"
> <leslieharris@> wrote:
> >
> > Interesting, even apart from the hopeful price. The mileage is very low
> > but not impossible. I have never seen one with the aftermarket decoration
> > like this before. I wonder where he gets the "three seats" from.
> >
> > Les
> >
> > _____
> >
> > From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia%40yahoogroups.com>
> > [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf Of gregespo73
> > Sent: 07 October 2011 21:23
> > To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia%40yahoogroups.com>
> > Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Bargin!!!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11415461
> > <http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11415461
> > &__Ntt=s
> > yncro&__Qpb=1&__Dx=mode> &__Ntt=syncro&__Qpb=1&__Dx=mode
> >
> > ing|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=syncro&__N=1216 1247 1252 1282
> > 4294962746&__Ntx=mode
> >
> > cro&__sid=130B109B6850
> >
>

The pix look like having been taken with a mobile phone....no diff lock ? Hart

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of gregespo73
Sent: Friday, 7 October 2011 9:23 PM

perhaps you guys have seen a Double Cab Synco .
I have a buddy with one ..
it's non walk through ...in othe words you can't go from the front seat area and between the two front seats into the rear area easily...as there's a wall there.

it seats three people in front.
the two person seat ..if it's like my Nine Passenger T3 van ..is a two person seat stuck onto the normal one person seat tracks. 

it's also, btw ..the absolute quietest and smootest ( the smooth and very nice road handling comes from the 27 X 8.50 LT 14 inch tires and wheels on it ....the best driving, on roads, syncro van I have ever driven ) ..
and I realized..
not being in the same box with the engine ( the van is like a pick-up truck with engine out back ..and seats 5 in the cabin ) it was unusually quiet.

it sure seems like it's pretty draconian there about vehicle equipment there in Oz.
In the US no one would ever care how many seats of any type are in any vechicle..
like for legal inspections even, , as long as they are 'car seats' of some sort, mounted well enough , and have seat belts.

Many states don't even have vehicle inspections..
you don't even have to have working shocks on any car really. 
Worn out shocks probably wouldn't get through a vehicle safety inspection in states that have them...but in states that don't ...
heck ..I have seen commercial taxis with absolutely wasted rear shocks...just floating up and down dangerously ..I almost called somebody on that one it was so bad. 

I've seen a Dodge Van going down the Interstate at 60 mph with a right front tire so violently out of balance that there was a full two inches of air space under the tire every revolution.  I was tempted to call someone on that too ...just for the occupant's safety .....I looked at the two guys in the van ..
steering wheel shimmy wasn't all 'that bad' ..and they were just oblivious., the two guys inside. ...........'oh, it always feels like that.'
lol.
scott
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 2:58 AM
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Barging!!!

The terminology is a bit strange.   Legally, anything called a ‘seat’ has to be ADR compliant and ‘one big one in the back’ doesn’t rate. 

I have heard of a middle seat being fitted between the front seats, whether an original option or aftermarket I don’t know.   It would still have to be ADR compliant to be classified as a seat in Australia . 

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Ben
Sent: 07 October 2011 21:53
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Barging!!!

BenC

>
>
> Les
>
> _____
>
> [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of gregespo73
>
>
>
>
>
> http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11415461
> yncro&__Qpb=1&__Dx=mode> &__Ntt=syncro&__Qpb=1&__Dx=mode
> 4294962746&__Ntx=mode
> cro&__sid=130B109B6850
>

WE had several at the Day of the Volkswagen, including specially built by VAG to compete in the 1990 Australian Safari.  

Have a look at Mark Kofahl’s pictures.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Scott Daniel - Turbovans
Sent: 10 November 2011 17:57
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Barging!!!

Les,

I have a sneaking suspicion Scott does not mean a 'Doublecab' ute. I had a heated discussion with a Mercedes van Seller as a advertised his 'van' bodied Merc as a 'Doublecab'. Apparently, the Germans called any utility vehicle with a separate passenger compartment as a Doublecab. For example, a Syncro T3 used by the German postal service has a bulkhead aft of the front passenger seats about the height of the seatbacks 3-person abreast seating. Then some have a second row of 3-person or a pair of single seats with a bulkhead from floor to ceiling. They are classified in Germany as Doppelkabine or Doublecab. 

Of course, Scott could also be referring to the typical ute such as what Mark and I own. He will need to clarify his statements. Here you were worried about capitalisation and he hits you with deletion! Where's Waldo? I mean where's the 'H'?

;-)

BenT

sent from my electronic leash

On Nov 9, 2011, at 11:06 PM, "Les Harris" <leslieharris@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

WE had several at the Day of the Volkswagen, including specially built by VAG to compete in the 1990 Australian Safari.  

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Scott Daniel - Turbovans

Now I’m really confused!!

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of BenT Syncro
Sent: 10 November 2011 20:37

Les,

I have a sneaking suspicion Scott does not mean a 'Doublecab' ute. I had a heated discussion with a Mercedes van Seller as a advertised his 'van' bodied Merc as a 'Doublecab'. Apparently, the Germans called any utility vehicle with a separate passenger compartment as a Doublecab. For example, a Syncro T3 used by the German postal service has a bulkhead aft of the front passenger seats about the height of the seatbacks 3-person abreast seating. Then some have a second row of 3-person or a pair of single seats with a bulkhead from floor to ceiling. They are classified in Germany as Doppelkabine or Doublecab. 

Of course, Scott could also be referring to the typical ute such as what Mark and I own. He will need to clarify his statements. Here you were worried about capitalisation and he hits you with deletion! Where's Waldo? I mean where's the 'H'?

;-)

BenT

sent from my electronic leash

On Nov 9, 2011, at 11:06 PM, "Les Harris" <leslieharris@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Scott Daniel - Turbovans