Best introduce myself

Hi all, 

It just came to mind that I had not formally introduced myself on the group. You forget these things when you know alot if the guys here already and are attached to other forums.

In any case, I'm Nils and have owned VW on and off most of my life probably ue to I have alot of memories as a child of bouncing around in the back a T3 that my parents bought over from germany.

I currently have a Syncro multivan that I bought from Jens who I believe is/was part of this community for some time. It keeps me very busy because it was somewhat of a basket case when I bought it. I also have a girlfriend that puts up with my crackpot ideas and a half renovated house. 

I work as a aircraft tech in Newcastle NSW and have alot of experience in design and manufacture, sheet metal, engine builds, CAD drawing, CNC (lots of good stuff) pretty much if I can't find a part I tend to just make it.

We might migrate to Newcastle, Nils.
Welcome.  Syncronut.
Bob

Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 1:49 PM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Best introduce myself

Hi all, 

It just came to mind that I had not formally introduced myself on the group. You forget these things when you know alot if the guys here already and are attached to other forums.

In any case, I'm Nils and have owned VW on and off most of my life probably ue to I have alot of memories as a child of bouncing around in the back a T3 that my parents bought over from germany.

I currently have a Syncro multivan that I bought from Jens who I believe is/was part of this community for some time. It keeps me very busy because it was somewhat of a basket case when I bought it. I also have a girlfriend that puts up with my crackpot id eas and a half renovated house.

I work as a aircraft tech in Newcastle NSW and have alot of experience in design and manufacture, sheet metal, engine builds, CAD drawing, CNC (lots of good stuff) pretty much if I can't find a part I tend to just make it.

Welcome Nils,

Been following you on Kombi CLub
Great to have you in the Syncro brains trust!

Kind regards,

Rowan Hardinge 

On Friday, 15 September 2017, 9:28, "'RC Dale' rcdale@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Welcome.  Syncronut.
Bob

Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 1:49 PM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Best introduce myself

Hi all, 

I currently have a Syncro multivan that I bought from Jens who I believe is/was part of this community for some time. It keeps me very busy because it was somewhat of a basket case when I bought it. I also have a girlfriend that puts up with my crackpot id eas and a half renovated house.