Check out my Syncro Action site!

Hey all

In celebration of my new digi cam I've taken some footage of my mates
and i being stupid and uploaded to:

http://samarnold.org/cars/syncro/syncro.htm

Check out the puddle crossing! Will be adding more stuff in the
future and will hopefully take some good photos at Valla.

There is also some old parts for sale cheap at the bottom of the page.
If anyone wants to post photos or anything just let us know.

Hope you've had a syncro action-packed weekend!
:) Sam
There is also some old parts for sale cheap at the bottom of the page.


Hi Sam,

How much do you want for the bits for sale?

Where are you? Are you taking stuff up to Valla to sell?

Phill
Sorry I guess I should have put some details on my site!

Everything is at Castle Hill NSW. I am happy to take a few things
to Valla as long as people tell me exactly what they want to take.
Not asking too much for the bits themselves, 20-50$ would be great.

Will update the site soon :)

Sam

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, plander@... wrote:
>
>
>
> There is also some old parts for sale cheap at the bottom of the
page.
>
>
> Hi Sam,
>
> How much do you want for the bits for sale?
>
> Where are you? Are you taking stuff up to Valla to sell?
>
> Phill
>
->
>
>
> There is also some old parts for sale cheap at the bottom of the page.
>
>
> Sam,
Could you tell me more abot the westfalia water tank. Is it designed to go under the
vehicle or inside ? Is it still for sale ?

Nick.
>
I am interested in the instrument clusters if they are cheap enough. Bring 'em up to Valla if you have space.

Phill



> pootaguru <me@samarnold.org> wrote:
>
> Hey all
>
> In celebration of my new digi cam I've taken some footage of my mates
> and i being stupid and uploaded to:
>
> http://samarnold.org/cars/syncro/syncro.htm
>
> Check out the puddle crossing! Will be adding more stuff in the
> future and will hopefully take some good photos at Valla.
>
> There is also some old parts for sale cheap at the bottom of the page.
> If anyone wants to post photos or anything just let us know.
>
> Hope you've had a syncro action-packed weekend!
> :) Sam
Hey Phill,

It appears the 89 speedo is sold. I'll bring the instrument
clusters up with me to Valla. They may be missing one or two of the
LED lights, but apart from that are in good condition to my
knowledge.

See you there! Fingers crossed no breakdowns on the way up come
Friday!

:) Sam.

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, plander@... wrote:
>
> I am interested in the instrument clusters if they are cheap
enough. Bring 'em up to Valla if you have space.
>
> Phill
>
>
>
> > pootaguru <me@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hey all
> >
> > In celebration of my new digi cam I've taken some footage of my
mates
> > and i being stupid and uploaded to:
> >
> > http://samarnold.org/cars/syncro/syncro.htm
> >
> > Check out the puddle crossing! Will be adding more stuff in the
> > future and will hopefully take some good photos at Valla.
> >
> > There is also some old parts for sale cheap at the bottom of the
page.
> > If anyone wants to post photos or anything just let us know.
> >
> > Hope you've had a syncro action-packed weekend!
> > :) Sam
>
Nick,

The Westfalia water tank sits inside the van hidden in the cupboard
next to the fold out seat / bed. Apparently is has an internal
submergered pump, but if you decide you want this you would probably
have to fit a new pump / connections etc. The pump is probably not
working and I just cut anything connecting the tank when pulling it
out of the van.

If you want it, it's all yours, $10 if you come pick it up from
Castle Hill :)

Sam

> > Sam,
> Could you tell me more abot the westfalia water tank. Is it
designed to go under the
> vehicle or inside ? Is it still for sale ?
>
> Nick.
> >
>