District List

Have you ever wondered where everyone lives?

Now you can look at the District List just posted in the Files section and know who is where.

I will be adding Syncro details soon so that you can also see who has the same model as you do.

Les

Les,

I have just returned from a two Month trip away, having duly completed the required form for registration, only to find that I am not included on the Register?
When I completed the form it did not operate as I expected as it would not allow me to complete all the boxes !
However I completed it as best as I could and am suprised that you aparrently havent received my reply.
Can you please let me know the situation, as I suspect that other members may also have replied as I did but were not recognised ?

Regards

Tony
--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "syncroaustralia" <leslieharris@...> wrote:
>
>
> Have you ever wondered where everyone lives?
>
> Now you can look at the District List just posted in the Files section
> and know who is where.
>
> I will be adding Syncro details soon so that you can also see who has
> the same model as you do.
>
> Les
>

Tony,

I posted that list as an indication of who is where and this was during the period of the complete reorganization of the entire membership. 

The reorganization has been extremely time consuming but has been very worthwhile.  The number of ‘members’ dropped by 75% at the end of the process due to the elimination of the very high number of bouncing email addresses and the elimination of non-respondents.  It also eliminated the totally anonymous traders who were making use of the list for free advertising to a captive market!!  They were given the option of registering and, significantly, none did.

A complication has been that a number of (genuine) members had more than one email address and thus appeared several times on the membership list – this includes you.  Now that I can see from your posting which is the active address, I will eliminate the other. 

The important thing is that the list now consists of known people and we have got back to the original intention of the group – to provide a network for technical support and advice in Australia .  A side benefit is the gatherings that can be organized, such as Old Bar last weekend and the Day of the Volkswagen type events.

I have one request of members.  If your user name does not include your actual name, please use your actual name at the end of any posts.  For example, if your user name is Hairy Fairy, we have no way of knowing that your real name is John Howland.  Please use your real name in the posts so that we know whose posts we are reading.

I will do a new district list shortly because we are picking up new members at a regular rate.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of tonyricketts99
Sent: 07 October 2009 02:09
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: District List

Les,

I have just returned from a two Month trip away, having duly completed the required form for registration, only to find that I am not included on the Register?
When I completed the form it did not operate as I expected as it would not allow me to complete all the boxes !
However I completed it as best as I could and am suprised that you aparrently havent received my reply.
Can you please let me know the situation, as I suspect that other members may also have replied as I did but were not recognised ?

Regards

Tony