DOTVW 2011 Syncro Photos (+ a few others)

I've posted 40-odd photos from Sunday's DOTVW in Victoria, as well as Phill's from early for the sake of completeness.

http://www.syncro.com.au/galleries

Enjoy!

And thank you again to Les for his persistence with the VW Club in Victoria to have the Syncro recognised as it's own category and distinct group and display area. Without this effort the legendary VW T3 Syncro would be much less known and appreciated not just in Victoria, but across the country.

Regards
Mark.
Mark,thanks for the great photos.
Hows your new cruise control and electric windows?
BenC

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@...> wrote:
>
> I've posted 40-odd photos from Sunday's DOTVW in Victoria, as well as
> Phill's from early for the sake of completeness.
>
> http://www.syncro.com.au/galleries
>
> Enjoy!
>
> And thank you again to Les for his persistence with the VW Club in Victoria
> to have the Syncro recognised as it's own category and distinct group and
> display area. Without this effort the legendary VW T3 Syncro would be much
> less known and appreciated not just in Victoria, but across the country.
>
> Regards
> Mark.
>
Yuch! Can't view Adobe Flash from my fruitPhone or fruitPad. The fruitPhone is the Syncro of the smart phone set. Other devices are just like 2WD. I'll have to go to my 2WD laptop to view these at another time.

With the proliferation of fruitDevices in my part of the world, more people will be unable to view these photos unless an alternative format is available.

BenT

sent from my fruit salad 

On Nov 8, 2011, at 3:17 AM, Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail.com> wrote:

I've posted 40-odd photos from Sunday's DOTVW in Victoria, as well as Phill's from early for the sake of completeness.

Enjoy!

And thank you again to Les for his persistence with the VW Club in Victoria to have the Syncro recognised as it's own category and distinct group and display area. Without this effort the legendary VW T3 Syncro would be much less known and appreciated not just in Victoria, but across the country. 

Regards
Mark.
Hi Ben

Ja Ja Ja - we know... I'm entirely fruit salad based myself, and of course these photos will not show up on the portable devices.....

In the future these will be published non-Flash, but at this point this is the easiest method...

I'll see if I can publish them via another medium....

Mark.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 8:17 AM, BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com> wrote:

Yuch! Can't view Adobe Flash from my fruitPhone or fruitPad. The fruitPhone is the Syncro of the smart phone set. Other devices are just like 2WD. I'll have to go to my 2WD laptop to view these at another time.

With the proliferation of fruitDevices in my part of the world, more people will be unable to view these photos unless an alternative format is available.

BenT

sent from my fruit salad

Enjoy!

Regards
Mark.

Hi Ben

Cruise on the camper is great - but we didn't take the camper... And no electric windows on either the camper or the Dual Cab, however, we did install electric mirrors on the Dual Cab which are FANTASTIC!! No more droopy mirrors - I could actually see behind to both the near side and far side lane.

Speaking of looking behind, also created a nice syncro sticker for the rear window, which looks great in the rear view mirror (reverse of the reverse, as Les said on Sunday)

Will get some shots and send - there is a chance we can make some more for the group.

Mark.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Ben <bencroft96@yahoo.com> wrote:

BenC

>
>
>
> Enjoy!
>
>
> Regards
> Mark.
>

Hi Mark,

Do you have a Picasa or Gmail account? It's a good place to park photos which can be set-up for general public viewing or private. It's up to the account owner. 

Here's an example:

BenT

sent from my electronic leash

On Nov 8, 2011, at 2:17 PM, Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ben

Ja Ja Ja - we know... I'm entirely fruit salad based myself, and of course these photos will not show up on the portable devices..... 

In the future these will be published non-Flash, but at this point this is the easiest method... 

Mark.

BenT

sent from my fruit salad 

Enjoy!

Regards
Mark.

Or just stick on the web as jpgs.

> BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> Do you have a Picasa or Gmail account? It's a good place to park photos
> which can be set-up for general public viewing or private. It's up to
> the account owner.
>
> Here's an example:
>
> https://picasaweb.google.com/m/viewer#album/van.o.rama/538085817822713465
> 7
>
>
> BenT
>
> sent from my electronic leash
>
> On Nov 8, 2011, at 2:17 PM, Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > Hi Ben
> >
> > Ja Ja Ja - we know... I'm entirely fruit salad based myself, and of
> course these photos will not show up on the portable devices.....
> >
> > In the future these will be published non-Flash, but at this point
> this is the easiest method...
> >
> > I'll see if I can publish them via another medium....
> >
> > Mark.
> >
> > On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 8:17 AM, BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Yuch! Can't view Adobe Flash from my fruitPhone or fruitPad. The
> fruitPhone is the Syncro of the smart phone set. Other devices are just
> like 2WD. I'll have to go to my 2WD laptop to view these at another
> time.
> >
> > With the proliferation of fruitDevices in my part of the world, more
> people will be unable to view these photos unless an alternative format
> is available.
> >
> >
> > BenT
> >
> > sent from my fruit salad
> >
> > On Nov 8, 2011, at 3:17 AM, Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I've posted 40-odd photos from Sunday's DOTVW in Victoria, as well as
> >>
> >> http://www.syncro.com.au/galleries
> >>
> >> Enjoy!
> >>
> >> And thank you again to Les for his persistence with the VW Club in
> Victoria to have the Syncro recognised as it's own category and distinct
> group and display area. Without this effort the legendary VW T3 Syncro
> would be much less known and appreciated not just in Victoria, but
> across the country.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> Mark.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
BenT here...

I'm curious how different the RHD powermirrors are compared to the (common here) LHD mirrors. Are the mounting holes at a different location or is the mirror actually different. I recall discussing this before but the details were unclear to me.

The reason I asked is because another fellow Syncronaut in another RHD country asked. I've got quite a few LHD sets of powermirrors.

As for powerwindows, I stayed with manual windows on my Syncro 16 Doublecab. One less electrical part to worry about. Made this decision after a power window on my B4 Passat decided to stay in the lowered position during a particularly wet drive. I did retrofit a factory system on my 2WD Doka. They are great to have when paying bridge toll or asking pedestrians for directions when your GPS tells you to turn left in the middle of the Golden Gate Bridge.

After years of working with T3 powerwindows, I have come to the conclusion that the aftermarket versions make more sense. They are new and designed for retrofit. A new set cost lest than a single factory motor. And speaking of factory motors, VW designed them open side up. The solid end of the housing is at the bottom. The open end is well sealed. However, the seals eventually fail causing the motors to self-destruct in a soup of lubricant and rain water.

BenT

On Nov 8, 2011, at 2:21 PM, Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ben

Cruise on the camper is great - but we didn't take the camper... And no electric windows on either the camper or the Dual Cab, however, we did install electric mirrors on the Dual Cab which are FANTASTIC!! No more droopy mirrors - I could actually see behind to both the near side and far side lane.

Speaking of looking behind, also created a nice syncro sticker for the rear window, which looks great in the rear view mirror (reverse of the reverse, as Les said on Sunday)

Will get some shots and send - there is a chance we can make some more for the group.

Mark.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Ben <bencroft96@yahoo.com> wrote:

BenC

>
>
>
> Enjoy!
>
>
> Regards
> Mark.
>

Well, that's what Picasa is.

The downside is pics are easier to copy in the format. Remember the kangaroo w/ my head standing in front of Phill's Syncro?;-) Copied, Photoshop'd, & posted here some time ago.

BenT

sent from my electronic leash

On Nov 8, 2011, at 2:36 PM, plander@optusnet.com.au wrote:

> Or just stick on the web as jpgs.
>
>
>
>> BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> Do you have a Picasa or Gmail account? It's a good place to park photos
>> which can be set-up for general public viewing or private. It's up to
>> the account owner.
>>
>> Here's an example:
>>
>> https://picasaweb.google.com/m/viewer#album/van.o.rama/538085817822713465
>> 7
>>
>>
>> BenT
>>
>> sent from my electronic leash
>
Hi Ben

I've uploaded them into the Flickr Account now as a set.... should be nicely visible now....

Mark.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 9:29 AM, BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Mark,

Do you have a Picasa or Gmail account? It's a good place to park photos which can be set-up for general public viewing or private. It's up to the account owner.

Here's an example:

BenT

Hi Ben

Mark.

BenT

sent from my fruit salad

Enjoy!

Regards
Mark.

Thanks, they are indeed visible to us regular folks now.

What happened to all the mud, dust, and crocs? All I see are vehicles which look like they rode there in an enclosed transporter. Looks like Southern California and not 'stria. For goodness sakes!  a kangaroo in sight. Except...maybe...

Is this what you call a wallaby?

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/50381783@N02/6326539985/

BenT

On Nov 8, 2011, at 2:47 PM, Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ben

I've uploaded them into the Flickr Account now as a set.... should be nicely visible now....

Mark.

Hi Mark,

Here's an example:

BenT

Hi BenT

That's a little 'joey' - Alexandra - 19 months old and endured 10hrs+ ea way in the Dual Cab from Sydney to Melbourne - and she travelled exceedingly well.

In fact, our Soccer team is called the 'Socceroos' and our Max (4 yrs old) runs around in a program called the 'Soccerjoeys' :-)

Mark.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 10:00 AM, BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks, they are indeed visible to us regular folks now.

What happened to all the mud, dust, and crocs? All I see are vehicles which look like they rode there in an enclosed transporter. Looks like Southern California and not 'stria. For goodness sakes! a kangaroo in sight. Except...maybe...

Is this what you call a wallaby?

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/50381783@N02/6326539985/

BenT

On Nov 8, 2011, at 2:47 PM, Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ben

Mark.

Hi Mark,

Here's an example:

BenT

Mark,

Great idea (Picture 19) but Phill already has the copyright on SYNC ROO.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Mark Kofahl
Sent: 09 November 2011 09:48
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] DOTVW 2011 Syncro Photos (+ a few others)

Hi Ben

Mark.

Ben,

To elaborate for all the deprived people of the world (those who don’t live in Australia ), a baby kangaroo in the pouch or at foot is referred to as a “Joey”. 

Alexandra qualifies in the “at foot” category.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Mark Kofahl
Sent: 09 November 2011 11:01

Hi BenT

That's a little 'joey' - Alexandra - 19 months old and endured 10hrs+ ea way in the Dual Cab from Sydney to Melbourne - and she travelled exceedingly well.

Oh, I thought you was just a short, pale aborigine.

BenT

On Nov 8, 2011, at 7:23 PM, "Les Harris" <leslieharris@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Ben,

To elaborate for all the deprived people of the world (those who don’t live in Australia ), a baby kangaroo in the pouch or at foot is referred to as a “Joey”. 

Alexandra qualifies in the “at foot” category.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Mark Kofahl

Hi BenT

I have absolutely no idea where that attached string came from!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Les Harris
Sent: 09 November 2011 14:24
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] DOTVW 2011 Syncro Photos (+ a few others)

Ben,

To elaborate for all the deprived people of the world (those who don't live

in Australia ), a baby kangaroo in the pouch or at foot is referred to as a

"Joey". 

Alexandra qualifies in the "at foot" category.

Les

_____ 

[mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Mark Kofahl

Subject: Re: [groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 dbmaggy@gmail.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 allesgut0404@gmail.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 laura.lucamarini@gmail.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 azonetti@hotmail.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 southpark_85@hotmail.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 zanina@autistici.org MD 2 'Remote host said: 450 4.7.1 <zanina@autistici.org>: Recipient address rejected: Please try again later [RCPT_TO]' pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 marcocialini@yahoo.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 valeardi@ymail.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 mfalco@infinito.it S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 francesca.talamo@gmail.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 10059277@brookes.ac.uk S 2 ack" face="Verdana"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black;">To elaborate for all

the deprived people of the world (those who don&#8217;t live in <st1><st1> Australia </st1></st1>), a

baby kangaroo in the pouch or at foot is referred to as a &#8220;Joey&#8221;.&nbsp;

<o></o></span></font></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><font size="2" color="black" face="Verdana"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black;">Alexandra qualifies in

the &#8220;at foot&#8221; category.<o></o></span></font></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><font size="2" color="black" face="Verdana"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black;">Les<o></o></span></font></p>

<div>

<div class="MsoNormal" align="center" style="text-align:center;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"><span lang="EN-US" style="font-size:12.0pt;">

<hr size="2" width="100%" align="center" tabindex="-1">

</span></font></div>

<p class="MsoNormal"><b><font size="2" face="Tahoma"><span lang="EN-US" style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;font-weight:bold;">From:</span></font></b><font size="2" face="Tahoma"><span lang="EN-US" style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;">

<st1> Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com </st1>

[mailto:<st1> Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com </st1>]

<b><span style="font-weight:bold;">On Behalf Of </span></b>Mark Kofahl<br>

<b><span style="font-weight:bold;">Sent:</span></b> 09 November 2011 11:01<br>

<b><span style="font-weight:bold;">To:</span></b> <st1> Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com </st1><br>

<b><span style="font-weight:bold;">Subject:</span></b> Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia]

DOTVW 2011 Syncro Photos (+ a few others)</span></font><span lang="EN-US"><o></o></span></p>

</div>

<p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:

12.0pt;">Hi BenT<font color="black"><span style="color:black;"><o></o></span></font></span></font></p>

<div id="ygrp-mlmsg">

<div id="ygrp-msg">

<div id="ygrp-text">

<div>

<p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:

12.0pt;">That's a little 'joey' - Alexandra - 19 months old and endured 10hrs+

ea way in the Dual Cab from <st1> Sydney </st1> to <st1><st1> Melbourne </st1></st1> - and she

travelled exceedingly well.<o></o></span></font></p>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div>

<p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" color="white" face="Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:white;"><o></o></span></font></p>

</div>

</div>

<!-- end group email --></p>

</div>

<!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlStart|**|-~-->

<div style="color: #fff; height: 0;"></div>

<!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~-->

</body>

<head>

<style type="text/css">

<!--

#ygrp-mkp {

border: 1px solid #d8d8d8;

font-family: Arial;

margin: 10px 0;

padding: 0 10px;

}

#ygrp-mkp hr {

}

#ygrp-mkp #hd {

color: #628c2a;

font-size: 85%;

font-weight: 700;

line-height: 122%;

}

#ygrp-mkp #ads {

margin-bottom: 10px;

}

#ygrp-mkp .ad {

padding: 0 0;

}

#ygrp-mkp .ad p {

margin: 0;

}

#ygrp-mkp .ad a {

color: #0000ff;

text-decoration: none;

}

#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc {

}

#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd {

margin: 10px 0px;

font-size: 78%;

}

#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad {

}

a {

color: #1e66ae;

}

#actions {

font-family: Verdana;

font-size: 11px;

padding: 10px 0;

}

#activity {

background-color: #e0ecee;

float: left;

font-size: 10px;

padding: 10px;

}

#activity span {

}

#activity span:first-child {

text-transform: uppercase;

}

#activity span a {

color: #5085b6;

}

#activity span span {

color: #ff7900;

}

#activity span .underline {

text-decoration: underline;

}

.attach {

clear: both;

display: table;

font-size: 12px;

width: 400px;

}

.attach div a {

}

.attach img {

border: none;

padding-right: 5px;

}

.attach label {

display: block;

margin-bottom: 5px;

}

.attach label a {

}

blockquote {

margin: 0 0 0 4px;

}

.bold {

font-size: 13px;

}

.bold a {

}

dd.last p a {

}

dd.last p span {

margin-right: 10px;

}

dd.last p span.yshortcuts {

margin-right: 0;

}

div.attach-table div div a {

}

div.attach-table {

}

div.file-title a, div.file-title a:active, div.file-title a:hover, div.file-title a:visited {

}

div.photo-title a, div.photo-title a:active, div.photo-title a:hover, div.photo-title a:visited {

}

div#ygrp-mlmsg #ygrp-msg p a span.yshortcuts {

font-weight: normal;

}

.green {

}

.MsoNormal {

margin: 0 0 0 0;

}

o {

font-size: 0;

}

#photos div {

width: 72px;

}

#photos div div {

border: 1px solid #666666;

height: 62px;

overflow: hidden;

width: 62px;

}

#photos div label {

color: #666666;

overflow: hidden;

text-align: center;

white-space: nowrap;

width: 64px;

}

#reco-category {

font-size: 77%;

}

#reco-desc {

}

.replbq {

margin: 4px;

}

#ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

/* border-right: 0px solid #000;*/

margin-right: 2px;

}

#ygrp-mlmsg {

font-family: Arial, helvetica,clean, sans-serif;

*font-size: small;

*font: x-small;

}

#ygrp-mlmsg table {

font-size: inherit;

font: 100%;

}

#ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {

font: 99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;

}

#ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {

font:115% monospace;

*font-size:100%;

}

#ygrp-mlmsg * {

line-height: 1.22em;

}

#ygrp-mlmsg #logo {

padding-bottom: 10px;

}

#ygrp-mlmsg a {

color: #1E66AE;

}

#ygrp-msg p a {

}

#ygrp-msg p#attach-count span {

color: #1E66AE;

}

#ygrp-reco #reco-head {

}

#ygrp-reco {

margin-bottom: 20px;

padding: 0px;

}

#ygrp-sponsor #ov li a {

font-size: 130%;

}

#ygrp-sponsor #ov li {

list-style-type: square;

padding: 6px 0;

}

#ygrp-sponsor #ov ul {

padding: 0 0 0 8px;

}

#ygrp-text {

font-family: Georgia ;

}

#ygrp-text p {

margin: 0 0 1em 0;

}

#ygrp-text tt {

font-size: 120%;

}

#ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {

border-right: none !important;

} </

(Message over 64 KB, truncated)

Great Photos Mark.

Love the DOKA turnout this year - especially the loner that had the full inspection - looks very well set up.

Cheers,

Skot

On 9/11/2011 9:47 AM, Mark Kofahl wrote:

Hi Ben

Mark.

Hi Mark,

Here's an example:

BenT

Hi Ben

Mark.

BenT

sent from my fruit salad

Enjoy!

Regards
Mark.

I'm no expert but it looks like the HTML code from your message translated into text. Not sure how the email addresses factor into it. 

BenT

On Nov 8, 2011, at 7:45 PM, "Les Harris" <leslieharris@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

I have absolutely no idea where that attached string came from!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Les Harris
Sent: 09 November 2011 14:24
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] DOTVW 2011 Syncro Photos (+ a few others)

Ben,

To elaborate for all the deprived people of the world (those who don't live

in Australia ), a baby kangaroo in the pouch or at foot is referred to as a

"Joey". 

Alexandra qualifies in the "at foot" category.

Les

_____ 

[mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Mark Kofahl

Subject: Re: [groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 dbmaggy@gmail.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 allesgut0404@gmail.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 laura.lucamarini@gmail.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 azonetti@hotmail.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 southpark_85@hotmail.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 zanina@autistici.org MD 2 'Remote host said: 450 4.7.1 <zanina@autistici.org>: Recipient address rejected: Please try again later [RCPT_TO]' pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 marcocialini@yahoo.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 valeardi@ymail.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 mfalco@infinito.it S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 francesca.talamo@gmail.com S 2 pr=groups-email-ff-m id=17756370-m3673

02:21:09 d 36767544 10059277@brookes.ac.uk S 2 ack" face="Verdana"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black;">To elaborate for all

the deprived people of the world (those who don&#8217;t live in <st1><st1> Australia </st1></st1>), a

baby kangaroo in the pouch or at foot is referred to as a &#8220;Joey&#8221;.&nbsp;

<o></o></span></font></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><font size="2" color="black" face="Verdana"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black;">Alexandra qualifies in

the &#8220;at foot&#8221; category.<o></o></span></font></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><font size="2" color="black" face="Verdana"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana;color:black;">Les<o></o></span></font></p>

<div>

<div class="MsoNormal" align="center" style="text-align:center;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"><span lang="EN-US" style="font-size:12.0pt;">

<hr size="2" width="100%" align="center" tabindex="-1">

</span></font></div>

<p class="MsoNormal"><b><font size="2" face="Tahoma"><span lang="EN-US" style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;font-weight:bold;">From:</span></font></b><font size="2" face="Tahoma"><span lang="EN-US" style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma;">

<st1>Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com </st1>

[mailto:<st1>Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com </st1>]

<b><span style="font-weight:bold;">On Behalf Of </span></b>Mark Kofahl<br>

<b><span style="font-weight:bold;">Sent:</span></b> 09 November 2011 11:01<br>

<b><span style="font-weight:bold;">To:</span></b> <st1>Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com </st1><br>

<b><span style="font-weight:bold;">Subject:</span></b> Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia]

DOTVW 2011 Syncro Photos (+ a few others)</span></font><span lang="EN-US"><o></o></span></p>

</div>

12.0pt;">Hi BenT<font color="black"><span style="color:black;"><o></o></span></font></span></font></p>

<div id="ygrp-mlmsg">

<div id="ygrp-msg">

<div id="ygrp-text">

<div>

12.0pt;">That's a little 'joey' - Alexandra - 19 months old and endured 10hrs+

ea way in the Dual Cab from <st1> Sydney </st1> to <st1><st1> Melbourne </st1></st1> - and she

travelled exceedingly well.<o></o></span></font></p>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div>

<p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" color="white" face="Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12.0pt;color:white;"><o></o></span></font></p>

</div>

</div>

<!-- end group email --></p>

</div>

<div style="color: #fff; height: 0;"></div>

<!--~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~-->

</body>

<head>

<style type="text/css">

<!--

#ygrp-mkp {

padding: 0 10px;

}

#ygrp-mkp hr {

}

#ygrp-mkp #hd {

font-size: 85%;

}

#ygrp-mkp #ads {

}

#ygrp-mkp .ad {

}

#ygrp-mkp .ad p {

}

#ygrp-mkp .ad a {

color: #0000ff;

}

#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc {

}

#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd {

margin: 10px 0px;

font-size: 78%;

}

#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad {

}

a {

color: #1e66ae;

}

#actions {

font-size: 11px;

}

#activity {

background-color: #e0ecee;

padding: 10px;

}

#activity span {

}

#activity span:first-child {

text-transform: uppercase;

}

#activity span a {

color: #5085b6;

}

#activity span span {

}

#activity span .underline {

text-decoration: underline;

}

.attach {

clear: both;

display: table;

font-size: 12px;

}

.attach div a {

}

.attach img {

border: none;

}

.attach label {

display: block;

margin-bottom: 5px;

}

.attach label a {

}

blockquote {

margin: 0 0 0 4px;

}

.bold {

}

.bold a {

}

dd.last p a {

}

dd.last p span {

margin-right: 10px;

}

dd.last p span.yshortcuts {

margin-right: 0;

}

div.attach-table div div a {

}

div.attach-table {

}

div.file-title a, div.file-title a:active, div.file-title a:hover, div.file-title a:visited {

}

div.photo-title a, div.photo-title a:active, div.photo-title a:hover, div.photo-title a:visited {

}

div#ygrp-mlmsg #ygrp-msg p a span.yshortcuts {

font-weight: normal;

}

.green {

}

Great shots Mark not only of the Syncros but also various family members. Doesn't seem long ago at the first fledgling Shallow Crossing you cautious announced hat Max was on his was and now here you are fanging down to Melbourne with Alexander also on the scene and thinking nothing of it. Your stable of VWs also seems to just outrun your family additions. Good to see you all again and thanks to all the people from further afield who made the effort. I certainly found it rewarding including getting useful technical advice from members. 
Your overview photo also exactly lined up Brian's T5 pop up roof with my grey caravelle  for all those wondering what a European style pop up looks like on a T3. It also says something about the interior diamensions of a T3 which seem to equate with a LWB T5.
Finally Theo if you have time to read the forum hope all went well with Christine's hip operation on Tuesday. We need you both well for the Tasmanian trip.
Cheers
Roger

>
>
>
> Enjoy!
>
>
> Regards
> Mark.
>