DOTVW Sunday 15 Nov 2015

Hi all, Andrew at the vw club of Vic has contacted me and asked for a rough estimate of numbers. They are producing stickers for VIP guests this year. If you think you might come please respond to this post asap. I will give him a response on Monday. Greg

Hi Greg

Mark 16' Syncro 
Ill be coming, 

Cheers Mark

Hidden within this very brief acceptance is a slab of Syncro history. This is the double cab built by Volkswagen (along with a transporter) to compete in the 1990 Australian Safari.

Here it is at that time:

http://www.syncro.com.au/assets/images/RHD-16inch-Syncros/aus-safari-90b3.jpg

It would be worth the trip to the 2015 DOTVW just to see it and talk to Mark Boys!!

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 18 September 2015 08:53
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: DOTVW Sunday 15 Nov 2015

Hi Greg

Mark 16' Syncro 

Ill be coming, 

Cheers Mark

Hi Greg,
If the TriStar makes it back home in time I would very much like to take part
Hart

Sent from my WalkingStick!

On 17/09/2015, at 20:21, "gregespo73@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi all, Andrew at the vw club of Vic has contacted me and asked for a rough estimate of numbers. They are producing stickers for VIP guests this year. If you think you might come please respond to this post asap. I will give him a response on Monday. Greg

Hi Greg,

I am in.

SYNCRO Syncro

Tom

From: "gregespo73@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 17 September 2015, 20:21
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] DOTVW Sunday 15 Nov 2015

Great start guys. Mark B, Tom M and Hart. Eddie never misses it so I would say we have five at this stage. Hart, it would be great if you make it down. I would finally get to met you and we will have the two most significant dokas in the country together. Greg

From: "Tom Mischler energysustained@ymail.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
To: "Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 18 September 2015, 11:49
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] DOTVW Sunday 15 Nov 2015

Hi Greg,

I am in.

SYNCRO Syncro

Tom

From: "gregespo73@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 17 September 2015, 20:21
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] DOTVW Sunday 15 Nov 2015

Hi Greg, just like to confirm what you've already predicted and say that I will be attending as usual so please count me in. Eddie.
Hi Greg,
We've been away for a couple of months, and just saw your post.
We'll bring the 2WD and the Syncro on the 15th.
Gerald.
Sweet, will pass it on. 

Sent from Greg's iPhone

On 3 Oct 2015, at 7:21 PM, Gerald Cornish geraldandrobyn@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Greg,
We've been away for a couple of months, and just saw your post.
We'll bring the 2WD and the Syncro on the 15th.
Gerald.