Fryeday: Unearthed Paints - the reason I was not so active lately

Friends,

I was a bit quiet on the list in the last half year or so, because my wife Jessica and I were pretty busy starting a new company - www.unearthedpaints.com which sells all natural paints, plasters and wood finishes made in Germany.
The idea to start the company came from a list member on the australian syncro vanagon group - thank you again Hartmut!!!
Today, we got our first bigger news coverage, including a video - please take a look!

http://www.dailycamera.com/louisville-news/ci_18964996

Thank you all for your friendship and support.
And, of course, I will continue to sell decouplers for all the syncros out there........

Florian

sorry about this guys, I meant to send this to the U.S. list only.
Anyway, at least the thank you to Hartmut part is of value down under! He sells these products in Australia.

FLorian

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Florian Speier <groups.florian@gmail.com> wrote:
Friends,

I was a bit quiet on the list in the last half year or so, because my wife Jessica and I were pretty busy starting a new company - www.unearthedpaints.com which sells all natural paints, plasters and wood finishes made in Germany.
The idea to start the company came from a list member on the australian syncro vanagon group - thank you again Hartmut!!!
Today, we got our first bigger news coverage, including a video - please take a look!

And, of course, I will continue to sell decouplers for all the syncros out there........

Florian

Hi Florian,

Thanks for the flowers ! Best of luck to you and Jessica with your venture ! Business has be fun and happy customers --- we have that even after 14 years in Natural Paint.!

Hartmut

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Florian Speier
Sent: Saturday, 24 September 2011 11:32 AM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Fryeday: Unearthed Paints - the reason I was not so active lately

sorry about this guys, I meant to send this to the U.S. list only.
Anyway, at least the thank you to Hartmut part is of value down under! He sells these products in Australia.

FLorian

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Florian Speier <groups.florian@gmail.com> wrote:

Friends,

I was a bit quiet on the list in the last half year or so, because my wife Jessica and I were pretty busy starting a new company -  www.unearthedpaints.com which sells all natural paints, plasters and wood finishes made in Germany.

Florian