FW: 2010

Harold replied to me but it was intended for the group.

Les

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 03 January 2010 19:57
To: leslieharris@optusnet.com.au
Subject: 2010

Happy New Year Les,

I hope it's a good one and we all get lot's of use out of our syncro's. Myself and my wife are just about to do the Nullabor over to Melbourne and hope we get there without incident. No real four wheeling involved but a long haul all the same. I'll keep checking into the web site over the year, contribute if I can and ask questions when I need. thanks for the info over the last year. Cheers to all members... Harold Clarke.... Perth

Harold,

We have a member in Ceduna, several in Adelaide and a small flock in Melbourne .  Try to keep your movements posted as you travel.  When you get to Melbourne , we can try to arrange that you meet some of the Melbourne mob.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Les Harris
Sent: 03 January 2010 20:49
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] FW: 2010

Harold replied to me but it was intended for the group.

Les

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 03 January 2010 19:57
To: leslieharris@ optusnet. com.au
Subject: 2010

Happy New Year Les,

I hope it's a good one and we all get lot's of use out of our syncro's. Myself and my wife are just about to do the Nullabor over to Melbourne and hope we get there without incident. No real four wheeling involved but a long haul all the same. I'll keep checking into the web site over the year, contribute if I can and ask questions when I need. thanks for the info over the last year. Cheers to all members... Harold Clarke.... Perth