Fw: Aw: Re: Aw: Ihre Nachricht an uns

Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:52 AM
To: RC Dale
Subject: Aw: Re: Aw: Ihre Nachricht an uns

Hey Bob,

this sounds really good, but if there are only 200 buses in Australia, the are accordingly correspondingly expensive and the parts also probably. If you need something and have enough parts together, I can send you something. But only the shipping costs for a box with the dimensions 50x25x20cm is about 200 euro. Thats very expensive.

Best regards Tim
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit 1&1 Mail gesendet.
Am 26.09.17, 03:29, RC Dale <rcdale@bigpond.com> schrieb:
Hi Tim thank you for your reply, i have forwarded it to the Syncro Club Australia forum, i have a dual cab 2.5 ltr oetlinger motor, front and rear diff locks, decoupler, internal fir out to match the tristar, the syncro is a rare vehicle in australia , i think only about app 200 were imported, the club has about 30 odd members, my gear box is being rebuilt by Rudi Perkhart in Bribie Island Queensland, broken pinion gear and i am going to change the gear ratios on 3rd and 4th gear to lower the motor revs at the same time, it is vey hard to find a good gear box mechanic over here about 5 i would think about .Rudi is highly recommended  by the club members.
Regards and all the best.  Bob 

Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 7:37 PM
Subject: Aw: Ihre Nachricht an uns

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your mail from Sydney, Australia. I am very happy that my video has come so far.
In the transmission I have made the following things as standard: all syncron rings, the double cone roller bearing, the main bearing with matching bearing plate, as one gets it in my shop, all seals, oil deflectors from South Africa, and i use 75w140 oil for higher temperature.
I hope this will be help you.

P.s. Did it gives a lot of T3 syncro driver in Sydney ?

Best regards Tim :)
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit 1&1 Mail gesendet.
Am 14.09.17, 02:48, rcdale@bigpond.com schrieb:
Betreff: syncro gear box

Ihre Nachricht an uns: i HAVE JUST WATCHED THE VIDIO OF THE GEAR BOX REBUILD, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT MODIFICATION YOU MADE TO THE BOX DURING THE REBUILD, I AM IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA AND ARE ABOUT TO HAVE MY GEARBOX REBUILT.. regards
Bob

Ihr Vorname: Robert

Ihr Nachname: Dale

Ihre Telefon-Nr.: 0408276915

Ihre E-Mail-Adresse: rcdale@bigpond.com