FW: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Neo

Theo,

It is world wide and there a lot of very pissed off people out there!!  Some are initially unable to get anything but finding that there is a smoothing off over a few days.

This looks like change for change’s sake but no improvement in functionality.

Was it melbpc that lost your email?

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Theo Weiss
Sent: 01 September 2013 15:43
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Neo

Les,

Crikey what happen to our Forum????  We have been off air for a few days. No e-mail since last Monday to Friday. Our e-mail provider lost/deleted our mailbox for that time frame. So we have a bit of catching-up to do. The last time I looked at our "old" site (Friday morning) I had a  lot of bounced messages. I only hope this new setup works out ok in the end, so far it does not look user friendly.

Cheers,

Theo

Les,

The short answer is yes. I'm still working on that one. I asked other forums for bounced e-mails as evidence it was not me deleting it.

Theo

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Les Harris
Sent: Sunday, 1 September 2013 4:19 PM
Subject: FW: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Neo

Theo,

It is world wide and there a lot of very pissed off people out there!!  Some are initially unable to get anything but finding that there is a smoothing off over a few days.

This looks like change for change’s sake but no improvement in functionality.

Was it melbpc that lost your email?

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Theo Weiss
Sent: 01 September 2013 15:43
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Neo

Les,

Crikey what happen to our Forum????  We have been off air for a few days. No e-mail since last Monday to Friday. Our e-mail provider lost/deleted our mailbox for that time frame. So we have a bit of catching-up to do. The last time I looked at our "old" site (Friday morning) I had a  lot of bounced messages. I only hope this new setup works out ok in the end, so far it does not look user friendly.

Cheers,

Theo