Fwd: pictures new wheels

As promised, a couple of pics of the new rims and Firestone tyres, taken up at Daylesford this weekend. I must say I am impressed with how quietly the new tyres run compared to the Michelins - no comparison. On the little bit of off-road stuff we did (note the mud on the vehicle) they had excellent grip too.

Cheers,

Francesca.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 13 February 2011 21:11
Subject: pictures new wheels
To: Francesca Coles <fcoles6@gmail.com>

Francesca - they look excellent - very smart indeed.

I'm sure you must have had some additional satisfaction on this trip with the new tyre / wheel combination. I thought I'd lookup your first enquiry to Syncro Services & query to the group ref the purchase and it was 24th August - your patience has been rewarded this weekend it seems!

Mark.

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Francesca Coles <fcoles6@gmail.com> wrote:

As promised, a couple of pics of the new rims and Firestone tyres, taken up at Daylesford this weekend. I must say I am impressed with how quietly the new tyres run compared to the Michelins - no comparison. On the little bit of off-road stuff we did (note the mud on the vehicle) they had excellent grip too.

Cheers,

Francesca.

Thanks, Mark. Just need those hub caps.

Yes, took a while to get those wheels in motion, but happy with the end result and I hope everyone else is too. At the family get-together in Daylesford I saw my cousin who has a Trakka Syncro in Brisbane (there is also an uncle out there with one too). He's wiled away many an hour looking for those elusive Mercedes rims on eBay to upgrade to 15 inchers, and is still looking....

Francesca.

On 13 February 2011 22:39, Mark Kofahl <markkofahl@gmail.com> wrote:

Francesca - they look excellent - very smart indeed.

I'm sure you must have had some additional satisfaction on this trip with the new tyre / wheel combination. I thought I'd lookup your first enquiry to Syncro Services & query to the group ref the purchase and it was 24th August - your patience has been rewarded this weekend it seems!

Mark.

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Francesca Coles <fcoles6@gmail.com> wrote:

Cheers,

Francesca.