Fwd:

Sent from my iTeaTray

Begin forwarded message:

Hi All, so quiet today! Just found this pic . On 22.09.12 it was 24 yrs ago that Elke 
  bought me this beautiful Birthday present ! Just thought sharing it with all you Syncro 
  people.   Hart

Hart,

Love that birthday present.
I think my boss got her 21st birthday on that same billboard 20 odd years ago.

Ahh the memories.

Great photo.

Was that the 87 model syncro? (One of only 3 imported to Oz that year)

Cheers,

Skot

On 19/08/2012 3:41 PM, Hartmut Kiehn wrote:

Sent from my iTeaTray

Begin forwarded message:

Hi All, so quiet today! Just found this pic . On 22.09.12 it was 24 yrs ago that Elke
bought me this beautiful Birthday present ! Just thought sharing it with all you Syncro
people. Hart

Hart,
Good to get these pictures from You and Rowan. Its great to see that the torch is being handed on and taken up by the young fellows and their partners. Hart you seem to have worn almost as well as your syncro. When you got it did you think then that 24 years down the track one of life's great pleasures would be having a sleep underneath? Also could you give me the location of that BP garage. I'd like to fill up at those prices.
My wife is similarly buying me the T5 we have on order. I offered to reciprocate and buy her a new set of saucepans but she doesn't seem equally excited. Strange that.
Roger
Melbourne

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 19 August 2012 3:41 PM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Fwd:

Sent from my iTeaTray

Begin forwarded message:

people.   Hart

Yes Skot, was one of the 3. 

Sent from my iPad

On 19/08/2012, at 8:58 PM, "Mr Scott Pitcher" <spbconsulting@bigpond.com> wrote:

Hart,

Ahh the memories.

Great photo.

Cheers,

Skot

Sent from my iTeaTray

Begin forwarded message:

people.   Hart

Skot, just been in the oldbarbeachfestival.com.au site and it states 40days 38mins to go.....
Hart

Sent from my iPad

On 19/08/2012, at 8:58 PM, "Mr Scott Pitcher" <spbconsulting@bigpond.com> wrote:

Hart,

Ahh the memories.

Great photo.

Cheers,

Skot

Sent from my iTeaTray

Begin forwarded message:

people.   Hart

Hart,

We have booked site number 127 and I am keen as mustard to go (if the weather behaves).

I have filled out the forms ready to send in for my 2 kombis.

Catch ya soon.

Cheers,

Skot

On 20/08/2012 8:22 AM, Hartmut Kiehn wrote:
Skot, just been in the oldbarbeachfestival.com.au site and it states 40days 38mins to go.....
Hart

Sent from my iPad

Hart,

Ahh the memories.

Great photo.

Cheers,

Skot

Sent from my iTeaTray

Begin forwarded message:

people. Hart

Was a bit surprised when this rig rolled into our place today !!! Turned out that Brett Harris helped me out 20 years ago when I was stranded at Wauchope, near Port Macquarie. I was fully loaded with almost two tonnes (incl trailer) of goods and heading for the mountains , when the cap of the expansion tank blew....This Syncro of course is ex Roger B. 
Hart

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

To: hartis@live.com.au

Hart,

Great to see this old bus is still roaming the country.

Your place is a syncro magnet!

Cheers,

Skot

On 15/04/2013 8:26 PM, Hartmut Kiehn wrote:
Was a bit surprised when this rig rolled into our place today !!! Turned out that Brett Harris helped me out 20 years ago when I was stranded at Wauchope, near Port Macquarie. I was fully loaded with almost two tonnes (incl trailer) of goods and heading for the mountains , when the cap of the expansion tank blew....This Syncro of course is ex Roger B. 
Hart

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

This just goes to show that the truly good blokes eventually buy Syncros.

Les

(Sent from my DustBuster)

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Hartmut Kiehn
Sent: 15 April 2013 20:27

Was a bit surprised when this rig rolled into our place today !!! Turned out that Brett Harris helped me out 20 years ago when I was stranded at Wauchope, near Port Macquarie. I was fully loaded with almost two tonnes (incl trailer) of goods and heading for the mountains , when the cap of the expansion tank blew....This Syncro of course is ex Roger B

Hart

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

Good bloke he is....he hordes 8 T3s for body parts... Ha.

Sent from my WalkingStick!

On 15/04/2013, at 8:38 PM, "Les Harris" <leslieharris@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

This just goes to show that the truly good blokes eventually buy Syncros.

Les

(Sent from my DustBuster)

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Hartmut Kiehn
Sent: 15 April 2013 20:27

Was a bit surprised when this rig rolled into our place today !!! Turned out that Brett Harris helped me out 20 years ago when I was stranded at Wauchope, near Port Macquarie. I was fully loaded with almost two tonnes (incl trailer) of goods and heading for the mountains , when the cap of the expansion tank blew....This Syncro of course is ex Roger B

Hart

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

Hi all

Have just received a vacuum actuator from Gowesty

They had no stock of the original and say they use this on all there vehicles as it is cheaper

As can be seen on the photos it has Mercedes Benz stamped on it and the part number is semi legible

Cheers

Philippe

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 21 November 2015 at 09:05
Subject:
To: Philippe Tyack <philtyack@gmail.com>

--
Regards

Philippe Tyack

Hygizone Australia
Mobile:+61450059162