gearshift linkage rear bushing and boot

I have been under my van today which is getting less daunting as I do so thanks to this forum and the goodwill of its members, thankyou.

I have noticed the gearshift linkage bushing and boot at the gearbox end is perished and needs replacing. Does anyone know if these parts are available in Australia or do I need to go overseas? Thanks Greg
Greg,if it is just the boot that is torn,the'ball and knuckle' is probably still O.K.The boot on my linkage has been perished since Ive owned my bus.I have had the linkage off the gearbox many times, the perished rubber doesnt seem to cause any issues with changing gear.
I have replaced the plastic'ball and socket' under the gear stick on the floor.This was still available locally.I will find out this week if the linkage''ball and knuckle' at the gear box end is still available locally and let you know.

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "greg_navarro95" <greg_navarro95@...> wrote:
>
> I have been under my van today which is getting less daunting as I do so thanks to this forum and the goodwill of its members, thankyou.
>
> I have noticed the gearshift linkage bushing and boot at the gearbox end is perished and needs replacing. Does anyone know if these parts are available in Australia or do I need to go overseas? Thanks Greg
>