Group buy: update

Dear all,

There's been a pretty good response so far to the group buy of 15" and 16" Mefro rims from Syncro Services. At last count we were up to 27 rims, which should ensure a decent discount for all.

We don't want to sit on this for too long, so I'll leave the poll (link below) open until next Friday, 3 September. Anyone who is interested and has not yet responded will need to do so by this date.

Cheers,

Francesca.

PS Peter, not sure whether you got my last email, but Mefro rims are powder coated to provide corrosion resistance. If anyone wants more information about the product, best to check out their fairly comprehensive website.

You have initiated a poll "Group buy from Syncro Services, Germany by Aus Syncro members" at Doodle. The link to your poll is:

http://www.doodle.com/sn92mstzc3qrxsm6

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not forget to cast your vote, too.

Francesca..  Do you have or know the actual dimensions of the rims. As I said  lately 6 1/2" wide rims are impossible to fit under the front skid pan. Les says that the hinge would need to be lowered but that would then sacrifice the added ground clearance where trying to gain.

Regards

Michael

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 27 August, 2010 8:14:03 AM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Group buy: update

Dear all,

There's been a pretty good response so far to the group buy of 15" and 16" Mefro rims from Syncro Services. At last count we were up to 27 rims, which should ensure a decent discount for all.

We don't want to sit on this for too long, so I'll leave the poll (link below) open until next Friday, 3 September. Anyone who is interested and has not yet responded will need to do so by this date.

Cheers,

Francesca.

PS Peter, not sure whether you got my last email, but Mefro rims are powder coated to provide corrosion resistance. If anyone wants more information about the product, best to check out their fairly comprehensive website.

You have initiated a poll "Group buy from Syncro Services, Germany by Aus Syncro members" at Doodle. The link to your poll is:

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not forget to cast your vote, too.

Michael.

The rims are  6"wide

Theo

At 11:32 AM 27/08/2010, you wrote:

Francesca..  Do you have or know the actual dimensions of the rims. As I said  lately 6 1/2" wide rims are impossible to fit under the front skid pan. Les says that the hinge would need to be lowered but that would then sacrifice the added ground clearance where trying to gain.

Regards

Michael

Dear all,

Cheers,

Francesca.

Thanks, Theo (I've been at the Writers Festival all day).

Just one other point Gary brought up that I should mention: the end point of the shipment will be Melbourne. Gary has kindly offered to take delivery of the shipment at his office/warehouse in inner city Melbourne, and access to this storage space will be vital.
From this point people can collect their items or, I guess, arrange for onward freight to elsewhere in Aus. Sorry that I did not specify this sooner but I hope this works OK for everyone. It will be least expedient for the West Australians, of course.

Cheers,

Francesca.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Theo Weiss <teows@melbpc.org.au> wrote:

Michael.

The rims are 6"wide

Theo

Francesca.. Do you have or know the actual dimensions of the rims. As I said lately 6 1/2" wide rims are impossible to fit under the front skid pan. Les says that the hinge would need to be lowered but that would then sacrifice the added ground clearance where trying to gain.

Regards

Michael

Dear all,

Cheers,

Francesca.

Thanks Francesca. I will work out something for collection in due course. Great excuse for a trip to the coffee capital of Australia!!!

Peter

Aim for November delivery. (DOTVW)

> Peter Coe <peter@coeconsult.com.au> wrote:
>
> Thanks Francesca. I will work out something for collection in due
> course.
> Great excuse for a trip to the coffee capital of Australia!!!
>
> Peter
>
Right. Good idea, Phill. MIght be nice for interstate people to have an excuse to join the Victorian Syncro chapter.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 4:18 PM, <plander@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>
> course.
>
> Peter
>

Yes no worries they can get delivered to me and i'll bring them to DOVW for distribution if the planets align!
Gary

On 27/08/2010, at 4:18 PM, plander@optusnet.com.au wrote:

>
> course.
>
> Peter
>

Thanks for that Theo. It's getting better all the time.

Regards

Michael

Sent: Fri, 27 August, 2010 3:36:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Group buy: update

Michael.

The rims are  6"wide

Theo

Francesca..  Do you have or know the actual dimensions of the rims. As I said  lately 6 1/2" wide rims are impossible to fit under the front skid pan. Les says that the hinge would need to be lowered but that would then sacrifice the added ground clearance where trying to gain.

Regards

Michael

Dear all,

Cheers,

Francesca.