Headlight protectors

Hi guys.

Had a bit too much time last week so I designed the light protector pattern, cut it out of perspex on laser cutter and made bends with heat gun. Needed to tweak them a bit with the dremel, but now they seam pretty good, they clip in and can not fall out. With a bit of patience, one could cut them out with dremel if there is no access to laser cuter. 

If anyone as interested I can fix the designs in CAD (so no more tweaks with dremel) and can publish the files up here...

Cheers

Beau

Looks great.

But you can buy these from campervan culture in the UK.

http://campervanculture.com/shop/cvc-square-headlight-protectors-pair/

Cheers,

Skot

On 20/05/2017 5:23 PM, beau.sagadin@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Hi guys.

Had a bit too much time last week so I designed the light protector pattern, cut it out of perspex on laser cutter and made bends with heat gun. Needed to tweak them a bit with the dremel, but now they seam pretty good, they clip in and can not fall out. With a bit of patience, one could cut them out with dremel if there is no access to laser cuter.

If anyone as interested I can fix the designs in CAD (so no more tweaks with dremel) and can publish the files up here...

Cheers

Beau

--
Best regards, Scott Pitcher SPB Consulting
Hey Skot.

Yes, true.
But I think, there's a lot of "makers" in this group, who like to do stuff them self if possible :) 

Cheers
Beau