Instrument panel lights

Ive, lost my instrument panel illumanation lights, they where a bit dicey before but with a wriggle behind the dash i got them to go again.  Now they seem to have gone all together does any one know where the fuse is or any other ideas?

Phil

Find local businesses and services in your area with Yahoo!7 Local. Get started.
Phil,

Sometimes it is just a bad dimmer on your headlight switch. It is not likely a fuse if it goes and off. Youoghy want to check your earth/ground connections under the dash. With our LHD vans, it's on the left bullhead below the dash. I'm not sure where that would be on a RHD vehicle.

BenT 

Sent from my mobile device

On Aug 26, 2009, at 6:01 AM, Phil Lee <phil.lee73@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ive, lost my instrument panel illumanation lights, they where a bit dicey before but with a wriggle behind the dash i got them to go again.  Now they seem to have gone all together does any one know where the fuse is or any other ideas?

Phil
Found the culprit....fuse on top of the fuse box was loose....the earths are all on left hand side on the bulkhead behind the fuse box on 2 rose type connections.

Phil

To: "Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 27 August, 2009 1:54:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Instrument panel lights

Phil,

Sometimes it is just a bad dimmer on your headlight switch. It is not likely a fuse if it goes and off. Youoghy want to check your earth/ground connections under the dash. With our LHD vans, it's on the left bullhead below the dash. I'm not sure where that would be on a RHD vehicle.

BenT 

Sent from my mobile device

On Aug 26, 2009, at 6:01 AM, Phil Lee <phil.lee73@yahoo. com> wrote:

Phil

Find local businesses and services in your area with Yahoo!7 Local. Get started.