MV turbo kit

Hi all,

Those who would like more power from the MV could look at importing
This kit with healthy output improvements..

http://www.schick-tuning.de/cms-modelle/modell-t3/motortuning-t3/t321--70-kw-28--95-ps29---110-kw-28150-ps29/motortuning-t3-150-ps.html

Need to open in a browser that will translate German. Google Chrome does it that's what I used.

God knows how much this would cost?

Pick one up for yourself when you go to Germany Hart?

Plenty of torque for the Tristar to keep up with the Jonses!

Rowan

Hi Rowan,

I could bring a system for you bei Vorkasse (by pre payment) so that I don’t have to try and get paid by the time your engine had catastrophic departure….just joking, these things possibly work ok as long as you(!!) are behind the wheel.
Blown gearboxes come to mind.
For pricing go to Preisliste, in this case the price is Euro 9970.— plus Euro 420.— divided by .78 to get $$$.

Hart

On 29 Mar 2015, at 11:05 am, Rowan Hardinge rowan.hardinge@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi all,

http://www.schick-tuning.de/cms-modelle/modell-t3/motortuning-t3/t321--70-kw-28--95-ps29---110-kw-28150-ps29/motortuning-t3-150-ps.html

Need to open in a browser that will translate German. Google Chrome does it that's what I used.

Rowan

Wow

That comes to about $13600
I better get a lotto ticket and add it to that list!
Amazing that this kit is still available for the wbx if you have
the $$$$

Cheers

Rowan

At 29 Mar 2015 12:15:17 pm, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia]<'Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com'> wrote:

Hi Rowan,

I could bring a system for you bei Vorkasse (by pre payment) so that I don’t have to try and get paid by the time your engine had catastrophic departure….just joking, these things possibly work ok as long as you(!!) are behind the wheel.
For pricing go to Preisliste, in this case the price is Euro 9970.— plus Euro 420.— divided by .78 to get $$$.

Hart

On 29 Mar 2015, at 11:05 am, Rowan Hardinge rowan.hardinge@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Rowan

Rowan, I got the exchange rate mixed up it's not .78 but .68 so the end result is even higher.
Sorry about that and I can understand that you now would cancel your order....!
Sent from my iPad

On 29 Mar 2015, at 2:06 pm, "Rowan Hardinge rowan.hardinge@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Wow

That comes to about $13600
I better get a lotto ticket and add it to that list!
Amazing that this kit is still available for the wbx if you have
the $$$$

Cheers

Rowan

At 29 Mar 2015 12:15:17 pm, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia]Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com'> wrote:

Hi Rowan,

I could bring a system for you bei Vorkasse (by pre payment) so that I don’t have to try and get paid by the time your engine had catastrophic departure….just joking, these things possibly work ok as long as you(!!) are behind the wheel.

Hart

On 29 Mar 2015, at 11:05 am, Rowan Hardinge rowan.hardinge@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Rowan