New member: Francesca Coles

Hello all,

I just wanted to post a quick response to Les's earlier welcome message. In fact I did
already to this, but for some reason my message didn't come through, so apologies to
anyone who received a blank message. I'd like to blame it on Yahoo, but it may have been
my inexperience...

Anyway, yes, we are the owners of a newly purchased 1991 Sunliner converted Syncro
campervan. In fact we just took possession of her today. The 'we' is myself and my
husband Tony and our two excited boys, Oliver and Roland.

It was a whirlwind romance. As of last Saturday I knew literally nothing about Syncros but
had completed a very successful family camping holiday in a hired Hiace in Tasmania, and
developed a mild campervan obsession as a result. I happened to spot our intriguing new
van last Saturday morning and chanced upon Les's number via this group. Les successfully
communicated his enthusiasm for Syncros and was generous with his advice. We surprised
ourselves by making a snap decision and sealed the deal on our Syncro. Let's hope we
have many happy years of exploration ahead of us!

We will look forward to meeting some of you at the Big Day Out. I did tell Les that we can't
make it until the afternoon, however, as we have a prior engagement in the morning.

Cheers,

Francesca.

Writer / Editor/ Translator
Northcote Vic
Gday Francesca,

Welcome aboard the Oz branch of SyncroInc, we wish you well in your
newly found home on wheels.

After a trip or two, it'd be interesting to hear from you a brief
objective view/comparison between the Toyota and the syncro. Can't say
I've ever driven a Toyota camper, so I have no idea.

Cheers.

Ken

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "francesca.coles"
<fcoles6@...> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I just wanted to post a quick response to Les's earlier welcome
message. In fact I did
> already to this, but for some reason my message didn't come through,
so apologies to
> anyone who received a blank message. I'd like to blame it on Yahoo,
but it may have been
> my inexperience...
>
> Anyway, yes, we are the owners of a newly purchased 1991 Sunliner
converted Syncro
> campervan. In fact we just took possession of her today. The 'we' is
myself and my
> husband Tony and our two excited boys, Oliver and Roland.
>
> It was a whirlwind romance. As of last Saturday I knew literally
nothing about Syncros but
> had completed a very successful family camping holiday in a hired
Hiace in Tasmania, and
> developed a mild campervan obsession as a result. I happened to spot
our intriguing new
> van last Saturday morning and chanced upon Les's number via this
group. Les successfully
> communicated his enthusiasm for Syncros and was generous with his
advice. We surprised
> ourselves by making a snap decision and sealed the deal on our Syncro.
Let's hope we
> have many happy years of exploration ahead of us!
>
> We will look forward to meeting some of you at the Big Day Out. I did
tell Les that we can't
> make it until the afternoon, however, as we have a prior engagement in
the morning.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Francesca.
>
> Writer / Editor/ Translator
> Northcote Vic
>
Welcome Francsesca

Deb and our son Max and I will travel from NSW down to the Big Day Out so we hope to meet you there!

The Syncro you've purchased looks similar to ours in terms of spec (assuming it was the Sunliner recently for sale on CP) and looks like you have picked up a beauty. It will be worth it if you have even just half as much fun as we have!

Regards
Mark.

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 9:24 PM, francesca.coles <fcoles6@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello all,

I just wanted to post a quick response to Les's earlier welcome message. In fact I did
already to this, but for some reason my message didn't come through, so apologies to
anyone who received a blank message. I'd like to blame it on Yahoo, but it may have been
my inexperience...

Anyway, yes, we are the owners of a newly purchased 1991 Sunliner converted Syncro
campervan. In fact we just took possession of her today. The 'we' is myself and my
husband Tony and our two excited boys, Oliver and Roland.

It was a whirlwind romance. As of last Saturday I knew literally nothing about Syncros but
had completed a very successful family camping holiday in a hired Hiace in Tasmania, and
developed a mild campervan obsession as a result. I happened to spot our intriguing new
van last Saturday morning and chanced upon Les's number via this group. Les successfully
communicated his enthusiasm for Syncros and was generous with his advice. We surprised
ourselves by making a snap decision and sealed the deal on our Syncro. Let's hope we
have many happy years of exploration ahead of us!

We will look forward to meeting some of you at the Big Day Out. I did tell Les that we can't
make it until the afternoon, however, as we have a prior engagement in the morning.

Cheers,

Francesca.

Writer / Editor/ Translator
Northcote Vic

--
Mark Kofahl
Solutions Outsourced Pty Ltd
Main: 1300 33 1000
Direct: 02 9375 2747
Mobile: 0419 275 259

www.solutionsoutsourced.com.au
www.siteflex.com.au

16 View Street, Camden, NSW, 2570
PO Box 658, Camden, NSW, 2570

=======================================
This e-mail, including all attachments, may be confidential or privileged. Confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you in error. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have received it in error please notify the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. All liability for direct and indirect loss arising from this email and any attachments is hereby disclaimed to the extent permitted by law. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Solutions Outsourced Pty Ltd.