Old Bar - Anyone Coming?

Hi All,

Just checking if anyone is coming along to the Kombi only gathering @ Old Bar this year?

We are actually going to camp now we have the interior and side annex tent sorted out. A first for us in cooler (and most likely very wet) weather (although last Christmas we had a drop or 1 billion drops of rain when we camped @ Delicate Nobby) and this is with a new tent that hopefully doesnt leak like the last rag did.

Love to catch up with some fellow nutters.

Cheers,

Skot

Hi Scott

We'll be there.

What tent did you end up with?

Regards
Mark.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:35 PM, Mr Scott Pitcher <spbconsulting@bigpond.com> wrote:

Hi All,
Just checking if anyone is coming along to the Kombi only gathering @ Old Bar this year?
We are actually going to camp now we have the interior and side annex tent sorted out. A first for us in cooler (and most likely very wet) weather (although last Christmas we had a drop or 1 billion drops of rain when we camped @ Delicate Nobby) and this is with a new tent that hopefully doesnt leak like the last rag did.
Cheers,
Skot

Hi Skot,

I will be there from Friday, camping. If I find a driver I might bring 2 Syns, one to sleep in, one to look at. Anni/Peter will come for the count on Sunday.

Ciao  Hartmut

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mr Scott Pitcher
Sent: Thursday, 23 September 2010 10:35 PM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Old Bar - Anyone Coming?

Hi All,

We are actually going to camp now we have the interior and side annex tent sorted out. A first for us in cooler (and most likely very wet) weather (although last Christmas we had a drop or 1 billion drops of rain when we camped @ Delicate Nobby) and this is with a new tent that hopefully doesnt leak like the last rag did.

Cheers,

Skot

Mark,

We have a JustKampers driveaway annex - The original Spacemaker one which is slightly smaller yet much more rigid and between constructed than the later version.

I've only put it up once (in the back yard - in dry calm weather - the total opposite to what I expect @ Old Bar judging by previous years) so this new palace could take a while to set up.

Are you on a powered site? If so - what number?

Cheers,

Skot

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Old Bar - Anyone Coming?

Hi Scott

We'll be there. 

What tent did you end up with?

Regards
Mark. 

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:35 PM, Mr Scott Pitcher <spbconsulting@bigpond.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Cheers,

Skot

Hart,

Excellent - bring as many syncros as you can drive down.

If its pouring down I will be there by myself on Friday night and Mel & the girls will take the 71 up to Mel's mum's @ Port - then join us on Saturday some time.

See you up there.

Cheers,

Skot

Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 7:08 AM
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Old Bar - Anyone Coming?

Hi Skot,

I will be there from Friday, camping. If I find a driver I might bring 2 Syns, one to sleep in, one to look at. Anni/Peter will come for the count on Sunday.

Ciao  Hartmut

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mr Scott Pitcher

Hi All,

Cheers,

Skot

Hart,

From what I heard, Lani's has opened up an extra 50 spaces (non powered) in the field adjacent to the main camping area (this is not the landing strip of that air field - so don't be scared - its some other field).

Should be plenty of room for Peter and Anni if they want to camp.

Cheers,

Skot

Hi Skot,

Ciao  Hartmut

Hi All,

Cheers,

Skot

Skot,

I am ok, have booked long ago, must be somewhere next to Mark/Deb.  Anni/Pete’ can’t stay overnite, so will come for the Sunday only.  Hart

Sent: Friday, 24 September 2010 7:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Old Bar - Anyone Coming?

Hart,

From what I heard, Lani's has opened up an extra 50 spaces (non powered) in the field adjacent to the main camping area (this is not the landing strip of that air field - so don't be scared - its some other field).

Should be plenty of room for Peter and Anni if they want to camp.

Cheers,

Skot

Hi Skot,

Ciao  Hartmut

Hi All,

Cheers,

Skot