paging Bob Doyle please

Sorry to use the list for this, but I got a voicemail from someone from this list probably, and it was very hard to understand the email address. I believe Bob Doyle is his name, if anyone knows him and can correct my spelling of his name or forward me his email address, thanks a lot!

Florian
Hi Florian,

It might have been from Bob Dale. I have his email address as: rcdale@bigpond.com. I hope that sounds right.

Francesca.

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Florian Speier <groups.florian@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry to use the list for this, but I got a voicemail from someone from this list probably, and it was very hard to understand the email address. I believe Bob Doyle is his name, if anyone knows him and can correct my spelling of his name or forward me his email address, thanks a lot!

Florian

great, thanks, that must be him!

florian

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Francesca Coles <fcoles6@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Florian,

It might have been from Bob Dale. I have his email address as: rcdale@bigpond.com. I hope that sounds right.

Francesca.

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Florian Speier <groups.florian@gmail.com> wrote:

Florian

Francesca,

What search process did you use to come up with this so quickly?

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Francesca Coles
Sent: 08 June 2010 10:23
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] paging Bob Doyle please

Hi Florian,

It might have been from Bob Dale. I have his email address as: rcdale@bigpond. com. I hope that sounds right.

Francesca.

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Florian Speier <groups.florian@ gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry to use the list for this, but I got a voicemail from someone from this list probably, and it was very hard to understand the email address. I believe Bob Doyle is his name, if anyone knows him and can correct my spelling of his name or forward me his email address, thanks a lot

Florian_,_.___

Hi Les,

I was just extolling the virtues of Gmail the other day... I just typed 'Bob Dale' (I had seen that name around) into the 'search mail' window and it came up with an email exchange with his name in it, to which his email address was attached. You never need to delete anything with Gmail, and the search function allows you to retrieve long-lost emails. As I said, a hoarder's dream.

Francesca.

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Les Harris <leslieharris@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Francesca,

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Francesca Coles
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com

Hi Florian,

Francesca.

Sorry to use the list for this, but I got a voicemail from someone from this list probably, and it was very hard to understand the email address. I believe Bob Doyle is his name, if anyone knows him and can correct my spelling of his name or forward me his email address, thanks a lot

Florian_,_.___

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 10:51 AM

gday francesca.  thanks bob dale 

Hi Les,

I was just extolling the virtues of Gmail the other day... I just typed 'Bob Dale' (I had seen that name around) into the 'search mail' window and it came up with an email exchange with his name in it, to which his email address was attached. You never need to delete anything with Gmail, and the search function allows you to retrieve long-lost emails. As I said, a hoarder's dream.

Francesca.

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Les Harris <leslieharris@ optusnet. com.au> wrote:

Francesca,

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Francesca Coles
To: Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australi a] paging Bob Doyle please

Hi Florian,

It might have been from Bob Dale. I have his email address as: rcdale@bigpond. com. I hope that sounds right.

Francesca.

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Florian Speier <groups.florian@ gmail.com> wrote:

Florian_,_.___