Phone no: Jon Hornby

Hi there,

I don't suppose anyone out there can divulge the phone number of Jon Hornby? I just wanted to check with him whether he still wishes to go ahead with his rim order. Jon, if you're out there give me a hoy... There are a few J Hornbys in the Sydney White Pages.

Regards,

Francesca.

Francesca,

He is in Perth , not Sinney.

Phone 0415 165 175

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Francesca Coles
Sent: 13 October 2010 15:01
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Phone no: Jon Hornby

Hi there

I don't suppose anyone out there can divulge the phone number of Jon Hornby? I just wanted to check with him whether he still wishes to go ahead with his rim order. Jon, if you're out there give me a hoy... There are a few J Hornbys in the Sydney White Pages.

Regards,

Francesca.

Thanks. I thought Sydney for some reason. Maybe I had Hornsby on my mind...

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Les Harris <leslieharris@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Francesca,

He is in Perth, not Sinney.

Phone 0415 165 175

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Francesca Coles
Sent: 13 October 2010 15:01
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Phone no: Jon Hornby

Hi there

Regards,

Francesca.