Photo's of Shallow Crossing 2011 in Photos

Hello All

I've opened a new album in the photo section of the group titled Shallow Crossing 2011. Hope this is OK Les. Will add more later

That’s what it is there for Michael!

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Michael
Sent: 26 January 2011 15:37
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Photo's of Shallow Crossing 2011 in Photos

Hello All

I've opened a new album in the photo section of the group titled Shallow Crossing 2011. Hope this is OK Les. Will add more later

Hi All,

I’m was a bit slower getting back from the tour, and have uploaded pics to photobucket, as there are quite a lot.

Pics here; http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x55/4wheels_photos/Batemans%20Bay%20Syncro%20Trip%202011/  They may have got a bit out of order in the uploading process.

Also have Paul and Roger’s crossing of the 0.5m deep ‘Shallow’ Crossing on video here; http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x55/4wheels_photos/Batemans%20Bay%20Syncro%20Trip%202011/Batemans%20Bay%202011%20Videos/?action=view&current=FILE0174.mp4

Takes an age (hours, even on cable) to upload videos, so I’m not sure if I’ll get any more up, but I’ll get them to Rick on disc.

Thanks to Rick and Peter for their efforts again. This is now a Syncro tradition.

Les, what are the limits like in the photo section, and is it possible to put videos here (This one video file is about 250mb.)?

Brian R.

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Michael
Sent: Wednesday, 26 January 2011 3:37 PM

Hello All

There's good argument for driving on the right side of the road like we do. Then there wouldn't have been that bit of excitement at the end of the crossing.;-)

BenT

On Jan 26, 2011, at 3:51 AM, "Brian Reed" <breed@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

Also have Paul and Roger’s crossing of the 0.5m deep ‘Shallow’ Crossing on video here; http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x55/4wheels_photos/Batemans%20Bay%20Syncro%20Trip%202011/Batemans%20Bay%202011%20Videos/?action=view&current=FILE0174.mp4
Brian,

I keep getting the "Page Not Found" error message when I click on the link.

Has anyone else had the same trouble?

Skot

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 10:51 PM
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Photo's and video of Shallow Crossing 2011

Hi All,

I’m was a bit slower getting back from the tour, and have uploaded pics to photobucket, as there are quite a lot.

Pics here; http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x55/4wheels_photos/Batemans%20Bay%20Syncro%20Trip%202011/  They may have got a bit out of order in the uploading process.

Takes an age (hours, even on cable) to upload videos, so I’m not sure if I’ll get any more up, but I’ll get them to Rick on disc.

Thanks to Rick and Peter for their efforts again. This is now a Syncro tradition.

Les, what are the limits like in the photo section, and is it possible to put videos here (This one video file is about 250mb.)?

Brian R.

Hello All

Hi Skot,

I just tried both links (as they came back through in your email), and they worked OK. Seems BenT and Micheal Roberts at least, have seen the video. Be sure when you click the link that you get the whole of it, especially if the longer one scrolls over 2 lines.

Good luck,

Brian.

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Mr Scott Pitcher
Sent: Thursday, 27 January 2011 8:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Photo's and video of Shallow Crossing 2011

Brian,

Skot

Hi All,

Brian R.

Hello All

Brian,
Just love the video. This is a must have for the archive and a highly commended 2nd lead actor role starring Roger! This has eclipsed his lead role in his barnstorming exploration of the waterlogged goldmine shaft replete with gumboots, headgear and torch on the inaugural 2007 Tour. The rest of us weasled out.

Hope to cross paths again someday Brian, might then ask for a copy & paste of it off your laptop hard drive.

Cheers,

Ken  

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 22:51:04 +1100

Hi All,

Brian R.

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael

Hello All

Thanks Brian.

I will try again.

Cheers,

Skot

Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:18 AM

Hi Skot,

I just tried both links (as they came back through in your email), and they worked OK. Seems BenT and Micheal Roberts at least, have seen the video. Be sure when you click the link that you get the whole of it, especially if the longer one scrolls over 2 lines.

Good luck,

Brian.

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Mr Scott Pitcher

Brian,

Skot

Hi All,

Brian R.

Hello All

It worked Brian.

The trick was to put the screen into HTML instead of its usual rich text.

Worked perfectly - great photos.

Cheers,

Scott

Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:18 AM

Hi Skot,

Good luck,

Brian.

Brian,

Skot

Hi All,

Brian R.

Hello All