Poly Bushes.

I know there are plenty of vendors that sell urethane bushes ,but is anyone here running them & if so, how do they perform? Thanks, Eddie Bergodaz.
Eddie,I have been using poly two piece front lower bushes for 3 years now.
Easier to fit these than the one piece.Can replace them on the car,you do not remove the arm.
No more squeaks and never need replacing again.
BenC

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "eddie" <bergodaz@...> wrote:
>
> I know there are plenty of vendors that sell urethane bushes ,but is anyone here running them & if so, how do they perform? Thanks, Eddie Bergodaz.
>
Hi Eddie, I fitted Powerflex lower control arm bushes and sway bar eye bushes. Great products, the rack bushes are also ment to make a big  differance over stock. Bought from here http://www.t3technique.com/ . Powerflex are English but as with everything else are cheaper through the States. Second what Ben says, genuine lower arm bushes are a bugger without the right tool.  Greg E

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 3 October 2011 10:01 PM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Poly Bushes.

Eddie,I have been using poly two piece front lower bushes for 3 years now.
Easier to fit these than the one piece.Can replace them on the car,you do not remove the arm.
No more squeaks and never need replacing again.
BenC

>
> I know there are plenty of vendors that sell urethane bushes ,but is anyone here running them & if so, how do they perform? Thanks, Eddie Bergodaz.
>

Thanks for the replies Ben & Greg. Just one more question I have. Can you notice more vibrations or more jarring coming through the steering/body of the van due to the stiffer nature of the bushes? Thanks Eddie.

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, greg esposito <gregespo73@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Eddie, I fitted Powerflex lower control arm bushes and sway bar eye bushes. Great products, the rack bushes are also ment to make a big differance over stock. Bought from here http://www.t3technique.com/%c3%82%c2%a0. Powerflex are English but as with everything else are cheaper through the States. Second what Ben says, genuine lower arm bushes are a bugger without the right tool. Greg E
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Ben <bencroft96@...>
> To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Monday, 3 October 2011 10:01 PM
> Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Poly Bushes.
>
>
>
> Â
>
> Eddie,I have been using poly two piece front lower bushes for 3 years now.
> Easier to fit these than the one piece.Can replace them on the car,you do not remove the arm.
> No more squeaks and never need replacing again.
> BenC
>
> --- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "eddie" <bergodaz@> wrote:
> >
> > I know there are plenty of vendors that sell urethane bushes ,but is anyone here running them & if so, how do they perform? Thanks, Eddie Bergodaz.
> >
>
Eddie,as far as noticing anymore vibrations or jarring because of the stiffer bushes,I would have to say, no, I havent.
BenC

>
> Thanks for the replies Ben & Greg. Just one more question I have. Can you notice more vibrations or more jarring coming through the steering/body of the van due to the stiffer nature of the bushes? Thanks Eddie.
>
> --- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, greg esposito <gregespo73@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Eddie, I fitted Powerflex lower control arm bushes and sway bar eye bushes. Great products, the rack bushes are also ment to make a big differance over stock. Bought from here http://www.t3technique.com/%c3%82%c2%a0. Powerflex are English but as with everything else are cheaper through the States. Second what Ben says, genuine lower arm bushes are a bugger without the right tool. Greg E
> >
> >
> >
> > ________________________________
> > From: Ben <bencroft96@>
> > To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent: Monday, 3 October 2011 10:01 PM
> > Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Poly Bushes.
> >
> >
> >
> > Â
> >
> > Eddie,I have been using poly two piece front lower bushes for 3 years now.
> > Easier to fit these than the one piece.Can replace them on the car,you do not remove the arm.
> > No more squeaks and never need replacing again.
> > BenC
> >
> > --- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "eddie" <bergodaz@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I know there are plenty of vendors that sell urethane bushes ,but is anyone here running them & if so, how do they perform? Thanks, Eddie Bergodaz.
> > >
> >
>
Eddie, I can't really answer your question because I did everything at once including stronger springs. Can't imagine it could cause jarring, you may get more road feel, thats a positive in my books. Greg E

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 4 October 2011 9:48 PM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Poly Bushes.

Eddie,as far as noticing anymore vibrations or jarring because of the stiffer bushes,I would have to say, no, I havent.
BenC

>
> Thanks for the replies Ben & Greg. Just one more question I have. Can you notice more vibrations or more jarring coming through the steering/body of the van due to the stiffer nature of the bushes? Thanks Eddie.
>
> --- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, greg esposito <gregespo73@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Eddie, I fitted Powerflex lower control arm bushes and sway bar eye bushes. Great products, the rack bushes are also ment to make a big  differance over stock. Bought from here http://www.t3technique.com/ . Powerflex are English but as with everything else are cheaper through the States. Second what Ben says, genuine lower arm bushes are a bugger without the right tool.  Greg E
> >
> >
> >
> > ________________________________
> > From: Ben <bencroft96@>
> > To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent: Monday, 3 October 2011 10:01 PM
> > Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Poly Bushes.
> >
> >
> >
> >  
> >
> > Eddie,I have been using poly two piece front lower bushes for 3 years now.
> > Easier to fit these than the one piece.Can replace them on the car,you do not remove the arm.
> > No more squeaks and never need replacing again.
> > BenC
> >
> > --- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "eddie" <bergodaz@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I know there are plenty of vendors that sell urethane bushes ,but is anyone here running them & if so, how do they perform? Thanks, Eddie Bergodaz.
> > >
> >
>

Thanks once again Greg & Ben, will place an order with t3 technique shortly and typically that bloody Ozzy Peso has lost value again! Eddie.
--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, greg esposito <gregespo73@...> wrote:
>
> Eddie, I can't really answer your question because I did everything at once including stronger springs. Can't imagine it could cause jarring, you may get more road feel, thats a positive in my books. Greg E
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Ben <bencroft96@...>
> To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Tuesday, 4 October 2011 9:48 PM
> Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Poly Bushes.
>
>
>
> Â
>
> Eddie,as far as noticing anymore vibrations or jarring because of the stiffer bushes,I would have to say, no, I havent.
> BenC
>
> --- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "eddie" <bergodaz@> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for the replies Ben & Greg. Just one more question I have. Can you notice more vibrations or more jarring coming through the steering/body of the van due to the stiffer nature of the bushes? Thanks Eddie.
> >
> > --- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, greg esposito <gregespo73@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Eddie, I fitted Powerflex lower control arm bushes and sway bar eye bushes. Great products, the rack bushes are also ment to make a big differance over stock. Bought from here http://www.t3technique.com/%c3%83%c2%82%c3%82%c2%a0. Powerflex are English but as with everything else are cheaper through the States. Second what Ben says, genuine lower arm bushes are a bugger without the right tool. Greg E
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ________________________________
> > > From: Ben <bencroft96@>
> > > To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> > > Sent: Monday, 3 October 2011 10:01 PM
> > > Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Poly Bushes.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ÂÂ
> > >
> > > Eddie,I have been using poly two piece front lower bushes for 3 years now.
> > > Easier to fit these than the one piece.Can replace them on the car,you do not remove the arm.
> > > No more squeaks and never need replacing again.
> > > BenC
> > >
> > > --- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "eddie" <bergodaz@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > I know there are plenty of vendors that sell urethane bushes ,but is anyone here running them & if so, how do they perform? Thanks, Eddie Bergodaz.
> > > >
> > >
> >
>