Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] VW Nationals & Gallery

Roger and All

Was glad we could make it to the Nationals and I echo Roger's echo of the positive comments - a great time. My friend Stephen noted that in his observation the Syncro group was really the only group who all hung around together chatting and remained with their vehicles - almost all other vehicles unattended.

I've posted a gallery (requires Flash - not for iPhone / iPad at this point - hopefully soon)

Regards
Mark.

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 1:10 AM, Roger Bell <bellrmit@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Got home safely this Monday afternoon. Can I echo everyone's comments that its was a great time at the Nationals yesterday including the overnight stop at the showgrounds. Managed to advance the proposed Tassie trip with some good imput which I will feed back shortly.
There have already been some good photos posted so I will just attach 1 of mine as we all lined up at 7am (ON A SUNDAY!!) plus a couple of the Karmann Gypsy interior. Not sure he tidied it up specially for the event. Passed him on a hill on the drive home and as commented with 1.9l and a carbyit was struggling with that body.
Will send a separate posting on the drive home.
It was good to catch up , meet some of you for the first time and even get invited to Valla.
Cheers
Roger
Melbourne

Hi all,
Wholly support Mark's friend's observations, this has been a remarkable event and especially 
Concerning the Syncro group !!  9 of them in one group and 4 or 5 scattered around the place,
just amazing. 
Valla here we come !  I'm convinced that we can do it again .
Hart

Sent from my iPad

On 29/05/2012, at 10:07 AM, "Mark Kofahl" <markkofahl@gmail.com> wrote:

Roger and All

Was glad we could make it to the Nationals and I echo Roger's echo of the positive comments - a great time. My friend Stephen noted that in his observation the Syncro group was really the only group who all hung around together chatting and remained with their vehicles - almost all other vehicles unattended.

I've posted a gallery (requires Flash - not for iPhone / iPad at this point - hopefully soon)

Regards
Mark.

Got home safely this Monday afternoon. Can I echo everyone's comments that its was a great time at the Nationals yesterday including the overnight stop at the showgrounds. Managed to advance the proposed Tassie trip with some good imput which I will feed back shortly.
There have already been some good photos posted so I will just attach 1 of mine as we all lined up at  7am (ON A SUNDAY!!) plus a couple of the Karmann Gypsy interior. Not sure he tidied it up specially for the event. Passed him on a hill on the drive home and as commented with 1.9l and a carbyit was struggling with that body.
It was good to catch up , meet some of you for the first time and even get invited to Valla.
Cheers
Roger
Melbourne

This is an interesting observation.  At the very least, it says that the Syncro people are a more cohesive group than any of the others.  Much the same can be said of the annual DOTVW in Victoria.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Hartmut Kiehn
Sent: 29 May 2012 12:13
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] VW Nationals & Gallery

Hi all,

Wholly support Mark's friend's observations, this has been a remarkable event and especially 

Concerning the Syncro group !!  9 of them in one group and 4 or 5 scattered around the place,

just amazing. 

Valla here we come !  I'm convinced that we can do it again .

Hart

Sent from my iPad

On 29/05/2012, at 10:07 AM, "Mark Kofahl" <markkofahl@gmail.com> wrote:

Roger and All

Regards

Mark.

There have already been some good photos posted so I will just attach 1 of mine as we all lined up at  7am (ON A SUNDAY!!) plus a couple of the Karmann Gypsy interior. Not sure he tidied it up specially for the event. Passed him on a hill on the drive home and as commented with 1.9l and a carbyit was struggling with that body.

It was good to catch up , meet some of you for the first time and even get invited to Valla.

Cheers

Roger

Melbourne