Rear wheel bearings

Hey group,I finally got around to replacing my rear wheel bearings today,after they became noisey,last year,after driving through alot of muddy pools,and corrogations on Point Plomer Road.Also hosing the outer CVs and under the bus daily,whilst I was away, probably didnt help.It was very wet and muddy.
It is great to hear the Ol Wasserboxer again.
Good day

After replacing my LCA bushes with the poly ones ,the next issue arises.
(Had to drill the rubber - worked a treat , sorted the sliding door from advice given - thx)
Now to the rear wheel bearings ( clicking noise on right rear during a right hand turn)Have lifted vehicle and can shake the rear tyre with two hands - where to purchase bearings and seals and any other advice welcome.

Regards
Philippe
Hi Phillipe ,
Best to go and see Patrick. He'll probably find other issues and source parts cheaper anyway. I tried to buy coils for my 406 Peugeot from a dealer that came in 3 times the price he sourced them for..
Mark

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "philtyack" <philtyack@...> wrote:
>
> Good day
>
> After replacing my LCA bushes with the poly ones ,the next issue arises.
> (Had to drill the rubber - worked a treat , sorted the sliding door from advice given - thx)
> Now to the rear wheel bearings ( clicking noise on right rear during a right hand turn)Have lifted vehicle and can shake the rear tyre with two hands - where to purchase bearings and seals and any other advice welcome.
>
> Regards
> Philippe
>