SA Oiling Plates installation

Hi All,

Hoping someone has instructions I can pass on regarding how to install the SA Oiling Plates - particularly I understand that holes need to be drilled / tapped?

Thanks! Sam

Sam,

Yes drill & tap, the larger of the 2 plates needs an ankle drill.

Somewhere on the "TheSamba.com" website I have seen a very good decription on how it is done.

Cheers

Theo

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of me@samarnold.org
Sent: Wednesday, 23 October 2013 12:16 AM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] SA Oiling Plates installation

Hi All,

Hoping someone has instructions I can pass on regarding how to install the SA Oiling Plates - particularly I understand that holes need to be drilled / tapped?

Thanks! Sam

SA Oiling plates topic is found in this thread ....
Cheers.
Ken

Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 07:53:43 +1100
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] SA Oiling Plates installation

Sam,

Yes drill & tap, the larger of the 2 plates needs an ankle drill.

Somewhere on the "TheSamba.com" website I have seen a very good decription on how it is done.  

Cheers

Theo

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of me@samarnold.org
Sent: Wednesday, 23 October 2013 12:16 AM

Hi All,

Thanks! Sam

Sam

Attached are oiling plate templates for location of holes to be drilled and tapped.

Regards

Yurik

Sent: Tuesday, 22 October 2013 9:16 PM

Hi All,

Thanks! Sam