shipping parts

Hi members,

I'm still in the process of having parts shipped from the uk but don' know which shipping company to use. Apparently DHL won't ship my goods and the company I've wanted to use is upackweship but I read some bad reviews on their service. I've receivedquotes from several other companies and of course all say they have service second to none. Suggestions would be much appreciated. cheers,

erik
Hi Erik

I've used these people in the past and they were ok.


Gary

[2 0 / 2 1 Design]
28 Gwynne St
Richmond
Vic 3121
gary@twentytwentyone.net
www.twentytwentyone.net
Tel 3 9429 1868
Fax 3 9421 1110
Mob 0417 352782

On 11/05/2009, at 7:51 PM, Erik Hoflinger wrote:



Hi members,

I'm still in the process of having parts shipped from the uk but don' know which shipping company to use. Apparently DHL won't ship my goods and the company I've wanted to use is upackweship but I read some bad reviews on their service. I've receivedquotes from several other companies and of course all say they have service second to none. Suggestions would be much appreciated. cheers,

erik


--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, Gary Cookson <gary@...> wrote:
>

Hi Erik and all.....

I use National Freight Management based in Melbourne
their number is 03 9800 1444 ask for "Fran" they will
give a quote for anywhere inc overseas ! I find they
offer the best service at the best price. Tell Fran
that you are a member of the VW Syncro Club.

Tony


> Hi Erik
>
> I've used these people in the past and they were ok.
>
> http://www.anglopacific.co.uk/
>
> Gary
>
> [2 0 / 2 1 Design]
> 28 Gwynne St
> Richmond
> Vic 3121
> gary@...
> www.twentytwentyone.net
> Tel 3 9429 1868
> Fax 3 9421 1110
> Mob 0417 352782
>
> On 11/05/2009, at 7:51 PM, Erik Hoflinger wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > Hi members,
> >
> > I'm still in the process of having parts shipped from the uk but
> > don' know which shipping company to use. Apparently DHL won't ship
> > my goods and the company I've wanted to use is upackweship but I
> > read some bad reviews on their service. I've receivedquotes from
> > several other companies and of course all say they have service
> > second to none. Suggestions would be much appreciated. cheers,
> >
> > erik
> >
> >
> >
>