Spares for sale. Breakdown kit.

For sale is my breakdown kit of spares that took me some years to put together. Most of these are the troublesome parts which will leave you stranded if you dont have a spare under seat.
CPU digifant Bosch $150 used
Air flow meter $150 used
fuel pump $50 used
Ignition switch new $10
cv joint (rear or front inner $40 new
coil bosch $20 new
temp sender(to cpu) $ 10 used
Coolant hose set from "van cafe" complete set less two.
025 121 073h (off thermostat)
251 121 103 (off H plastic distribution pipe)
I used these two leaving 18 remaining. $300 new
Coolant H 4 way coolant junction(christmas tree)$50 used
German oil filter $10
Front bumper and ends $75 used
gear stick $50 used
Tin cover for exhaust and rear motor. Very rare $100.used
All good working order.
let me know if interested. First in. Bill
Hi BILL i want to buy the following
Air flow meter
Ignition switch
Coil bosch
Cv joint
Temp sender
German oil filter
Prices as stated by you
Many thanks
Hart

Sent from my iPad

On 21 Oct 2015, at 4:30 pm, marg_bill@westnet.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

For sale is my breakdown kit of spares that took me some years to put together. Most of these are the troublesome parts which will leave you stranded if you dont have a spare under seat.  
CPU digifant Bosch $150 used
Air flow meter $150 used
fuel pump $50 used
Ignition switch new $10
cv joint (rear or front inner $40 new
coil bosch $20 new
temp sender(to cpu) $ 10 used
Coolant hose set from "van cafe" complete set less two.
025 121 073h (off thermostat)
251 121 103 (off H plastic distribution pipe)
I used these two leaving 18 remaining. $300 new
Coolant H 4 way coolant junction(christmas tree)$50 used
German oil filter $10
Front bumper and ends $75 used
gear stick $50 used
Tin cover for exhaust and rear motor. Very rare $100.used
All good working order.
let me know if interested. First in. Bill

Hart. I'll put your name next to them. Bill
Would be interested in CPU,Air flow meter,coil and christmas tree

Cheers
Philippe

On 21 October 2015 at 13:30, marg_bill@westnet.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

For sale is my breakdown kit of spares that took me some years to put together. Most of these are the troublesome parts which will leave you stranded if you dont have a spare under seat.
CPU digifant Bosch $150 used
Air flow meter $150 used
fuel pump $50 used
Ignition switch new $10
cv joint (rear or front inner $40 new
coil bosch $20 new
temp sender(to cpu) $ 10 used
Coolant hose set from "van cafe" complete set less two.
025 121 073h (off thermostat)
251 121 103 (off H plastic distribution pipe)
I used these two leaving 18 remaining. $300 new
Coolant H 4 way coolant junction(christmas tree)$50 used
German oil filter $10
Front bumper and ends $75 used
gear stick $50 used
Tin cover for exhaust and rear motor. Very rare $100.used
All good working order.
let me know if interested. First in. Bill




--
Regards

Philippe Tyack

Hygizone Australia
Mobile:+61450059162
Philippe. Hart already taken afm and coil. Cpu and christmas tree yours if confirm. Bill

I will take both.
I am in Perth,
Would it be possible to post at you convenience to

Philippe Tyack
2/32 Scalby St
Scarborough
6019

If you are happy with that I can transfer $200 plus postage.
If not I can transfer $200 before postage when you send your bank details and the postage when you advise me of the cost

Cheers
Philippe

On Oct 21, 2015 14:53, "marg_bill@westnet.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Philippe. Hart already taken afm and coil. Cpu and christmas tree yours if confirm. Bill

that was quick :)
Philippe. My email marg_bill@westnet.com.au
email me and i will send bank details. Say $10 for postage should cover it if your happy with that. So $210. Cheers Bill
Philippe. Missing second half email is westnet.com.au
Bill
Philippe. Some programme cut off last half email address. Its @westnet.com.au Bill
Hi Bill,

I would be interested in the Tin cover for exhaust and rear motor.  Can I check where you are located?  Checking this will fit with standard engine skids rails in place?  Any chance you can send me a photo, if it helps protect the exhaust etc and will fit onto my standard syncro yes very interested.

Many thanks, Sam
Hi Sam. I'm in nambucca heads mid coast nsw. The cover came off my bog standard 88 syncro. Its not a bash plate . More cosmetic. See if i can post some photos tomorrow. Regards. Bill
Sam. I just posted some photos on the site. On closer inspection it would provide protection for the muffler and pipes. Bill
Ok. Here is an update of whats still available.
Muffler/exhaust shield $100
fuel pump. Used but good. $50
Clutch slave cylinder(resleeved cost $100) $50
Gear stick with rubber boot. $50 these break and are a very difficult weld.
I've also got a 2wd 5 speed gearbox with an adaptor to fit straight into a syncro. I ran this in my syncro whilst Ronny was rebuilding my 4wd box. Keeps the syncro on the road whilst rebuilding yours. The box has a slight bearing noise but is otherwise very smooth. Box and adaptor $200. Bill
Hi Bill,

Can I baggs the fuel pump please?

Thanks,

Skot

On 23/10/2015 6:05 PM, marg_bill@westnet.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Ok. Here is an update of whats still available.
Muffler/exhaust shield $100
fuel pump. Used but good. $50
Clutch slave cylinder(resleeved cost $100) $50
Gear stick with rubber boot. $50 these break and are a very difficult weld.
I've also got a 2wd 5 speed gearbox with an adaptor to fit straight into a syncro. I ran this in my syncro whilst Ronny was rebuilding my 4wd box. Keeps the syncro on the road whilst rebuilding yours. The box has a slight bearing noise but is otherwise very smooth. Box and adaptor $200. Bill


Scot. I'll put yiur name in it . Bill
Sorry Bill I have been away from the internet.  If it's more cosmetic I might pass, and hold out on the plan to build some custom skid rails one day.  Thanks Sam
Hi Bill,

Do you by any chance still have the 2WD gearbox with the Syncro adapter
for sale ?
I am interested in the adapter in particular since my syncro box needs a
major rebuild and the adapter would help keeping it on the road.


Regards

Hans