Syncro's for sale at the nationals

I've just had a enquiry for contact details for the two syncro's that were for sale at the Nationals... not sure if it's a firm buyer but they asked so I'm trying to help out.

Thanks, Sam

Hi Sam,

The really nice Silver one with a just rebuilt motor is owned by Graham Adams from Foresters Beach on NSW Central Coast. His home number is 4385 7335.

The other one was on Gumtree I think.

Cheers,

Skot

On 26/05/2016 9:21 PM, me@samarnold.org [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

I've just had a enquiry for contact details for the two syncro's that were for sale at the Nationals... not sure if it's a firm buyer but they asked so I'm trying to help out.

Thanks, Sam

Thanks Scott, for passing on the info, so far I've had no contact with the potential buyer.

No sale meant that I was able to enjoy the Syncro drive home.

Cheers Graham

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Syncro's for sale at the nationals

Hi Sam,

The really nice Silver one with a just rebuilt motor is owned by Graham Adams from Foresters Beach on NSW Central Coast. His home number is 4385 7335.

Cheers,

Skot

Thanks, Sam

You're welcome

On 27/05/2016 7:12 PM, 'Graham Adams' g.adams2@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Thanks Scott, for passing on the info, so far I've had no contact with the potential buyer.
No sale meant that I was able to enjoy the Syncro drive home.
Cheers Graham
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Syncro's for sale at the nationals

Hi Sam,

Cheers,

Skot

Thanks, Sam

Thanks everyone, already passed on the message... See what happens