Syncro shifter guide Repair Kit for sale

I recently found this kit that I had ordered from T3 Technique, then lost in my desk.
I ordered then another kit and fitted them , making a vast improvement to shifting, due to the old ones being worn to the metal.
From T3 Technique they were USD$63.94 including shipping, I see they are GBP27.77 without shipping from Brickworks in the UK, so I am asking AUD$50.00 plus postage if anyone is interested.

Bob Turnbull
I would love to buy them Bob, I was just looking into this this week!
Regards
Nick

On Tuesday, 25 March 2014 3:40 PM, Robert Turnbull <bobtau01@gmail.com> wrote:

I recently found this kit that I had ordered from T3 Technique, then lost in my desk.
I ordered then another kit and fitted them , making a vast improvement to shifting, due to the old ones being worn to the metal.
 From T3 Technique they were USD$63.94 including shipping, I see they are GBP27.77 without shipping from Brickworks in the UK, so I am asking AUD$50.00 plus postage if anyone is interested.

Bob Turnbull

I would also like a Repair Kit. How do you propose to proceed? Might be easier if we just order direct from store.

Doone Wyborn

On Mar 25, 2014 2:40 PM, "Robert Turnbull" <bobtau01@gmail.com> wrote:

Bob Turnbull
Hi Doone,
Here's a US source link:

There used to be another US source of a similar kit by a mob called "neuteille", but seems since to have disappeared.
Cheers.
Ken

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 20:36:14 +1000
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Syncro shifter guide Repair Kit for sale

I would also like a Repair Kit. How do you propose to proceed? Might be easier if we just order direct from store.
Doone Wyborn

Bob Turnbull

Hi Rob. How would you like to be paid, and do you know how much postage would be to Vic? Many thanks. Nick (nwjfletcher@yahoo.com)

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014 12:18 AM, Ken Garratt <unclekenz@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Doone,
Here's a US source link:

There used to be another US source of a similar kit by a mob called "neuteille", but seems since to have disappeared.
Cheers.
Ken

To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 20:36:14 +1000
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Syncro shifter guide Repair Kit for sale

Doone Wyborn

Bob Turnbull

Are these kits the same for both 2WD and Syncro ?
Peter

--Original Message Text---
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 00:18:06 +1100

accessories

Robert, I bought mine direct. Was A$64.94 including postage to my address in Australia.

Thanks for the info on this. I have trouble engaging first and reverse. The plastic covers over the forks are both missing and it is metal against metal. I thought that was how it was supposed to be along with liberal amounts of Mo grease.

Doone

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 2:40 PM, Robert Turnbull <bobtau01@gmail.com> wrote:

Bob Turnbull