[Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: giant bumpers and roo bars

Here are some photos of my Golf2 from a few years ago. Just on the southern part of Sydney at about 5.30pm a kangaroo changed lanes without indicating. I was doing 100kmh (62mph) at the time. Luckily it was only a small one and the car was still driveable.

Phill

> Scott Daniel - Turbovans <ScottDaniel@turbovans.com> wrote:
>
I'm curious if you guys really need and use those giant bumpers and roo bars on the front of
your Syncro T3 Vans.
there's a white one I've seen a picture of that has a full front cage, from bumper to roof.

thanks for your comments.
scott
www.turbovans.com
----- Original Message -----
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Trakka wheel nuts
As Phiill said the roos around Sydney are annoying but the roos in the middle of Australia get very large and travelling at dusk requires some good frontal protection. Otherwise you could be stranded with a holed radiator in the middle of nowhere.

My mate drove a T3 from Sydney to Perth and did some night and dusk driving and he hit a roo doing 130km/hr along the South Australian section of the highway. If he didn't have at least his alloy bar he would have spent a few days there until help would probably arrive. Not much mobile phone reception out there.

Skot

On 30/05/2011 9:27 AM, plander@optusnet.com.au wrote:

Here are some photos of my Golf2 from a few years ago. Just on the southern part of Sydney at about 5.30pm a kangaroo changed lanes without indicating. I was doing 100kmh (62mph) at the time. Luckily it was only a small one and the car was still driveable.

Phill

> Scott Daniel - Turbovans <ScottDaniel@turbovans.com> wrote:
>
I'm curious if you guys really need and use those giant bumpers and roo bars on the front of
your Syncro T3 Vans.
there's a white one I've seen a picture of that has a full front cage, from bumper to roof.

thanks for your comments.
scott
www.turbovans.com
----- Original Message -----
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Trakka wheel nuts