Syncro Tassie Tour 2013

Hi all,    Roger, i have booked for Mon 18th, 9am. Hoping to see Yurgen at Tamworth Music Festival &will travel with him and others to Melbourne?           Cheers   Paul.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Great Paul, did you see that Hart and I have also booked to come back on Sun 10th March 7.30? 
Hope Jurgen can get on Mon 9am also otherwise we will have to wait for him to arrive from the Mon night voyage early on Tuesday morning.(unless he went over earlier)
We are also relying on you to explain to him that Tamworth etiquette probably does not demand he wears leather shorts  and keep slapping his thighs whilst quaffing litres of beer from a stein. He is of course welcome to do that when he comes away with us.
Am still hoping Grace and John will join us and of course whilst we now covered the minimum number we are still open for others to join us.

I'll be back with further information later.

Roger 

To: "Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 13 January 2013 7:26 PM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Syncro Tassie Tour 2013

Hi all,    Roger, i have booked for Mon 18th, 9am. Hoping to see Yurgen at Tamworth Music Festival &will travel with him and others to Melbourne?           Cheers   Paul.