Syncrotour 09

Here are some photos of the tour - they are a bit of a mixed bag
however. Thanks to all who made it so enjoyable - Rick, Peter, all the
gang in fact!

To view visit
http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj222/bobturn/Syncrotour%2009/

See you at Kakadu!

Bob T
Gday Bob,

Nice pics and looks like the weather was pretty kind to you all.

See you in Kakadu you say. I take it you'll be flying.

There is just NO WAY you'd be towing the van there! .... lol

Cheers.

Ken


--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "Bob & Toni Turnbull"
<bobturn@...> wrote:
>
> Here are some photos of the tour - they are a bit of a mixed bag
> however. Thanks to all who made it so enjoyable - Rick, Peter, all the
> gang in fact!
>
> To view visit
> http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj222/bobturn/Syncrotour%2009/
>
> See you at Kakadu!
>
> Bob T
>

Hi Ken & All,

 

The reference to Kakadu in Bob’s post was indeed for a ROAD TRIP. I don’t remember any-one posting about it yet, but there was a consensus for a national Syncro tour to Kakadu in the winter of 2011(?). Talk about forward planning!

General plan was for people from the various states to converge on Alice Springs via smaller group road trips, then have a big tour to Kakadu, over several weeks. It still needs some-one to step up as tour leader/organizer, but at least we can all start thinking ahead, and planning leave.

I’ve created a poll as a starting point.

 

BRIAN REED

FAIRFIELD NATURAL THERAPIES

185 Wingrove St

Fairfield, Vic. 3078

03 9481 5673   0407 319 521


From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Ken
Sent: Sunday, 8 February 2009 1:31 PM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Syncrotour 09

 


Gday Bob,

Nice pics and looks like the weather was pretty kind to you all.

See you in Kakadu you say. I take it you'll be flying.

There is just NO WAY you'd be towing the van there! .... lol

Cheers.

Ken

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com, "Bob & Toni Turnbull"
<bobturn@... > wrote:

>
> Here are some photos of the tour - they are a bit of a mixed bag
> however. Thanks to all who made it so enjoyable - Rick, Peter, all the
> gang in fact!
>
> To view visit
> http://s273. photobucket. com/albums/ jj222/bobturn/ Syncrotour% 2009/
>
> See you at Kakadu!
>
> Bob T
>

Gday Brian and Bob and all,

Kakadu 2011 eh .... not sure about the "several weeks" from The Alice
reference, I'm more relaxed .... how about several months? Heh I can
easily spend a week just getting from Gosford to Batemans Bay thank you
very much .. haha

I take it then should Kakadu Tour 2011 proceed, it would displace
Batemans Bay Tour 2011? I'd be surprised if both could happen.

Cheers.

Ken.


--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Reed" <breed@...>
wrote:
>
> Hi Ken & All,
>
>
>
> The reference to Kakadu in Bob's post was indeed for a ROAD TRIP. I
don't
> remember any-one posting about it yet, but there was a consensus for a
> national Syncro tour to Kakadu in the winter of 2011(?). Talk about
forward
> planning!
>
> General plan was for people from the various states to converge on
Alice
> Springs via smaller group road trips, then have a big tour to Kakadu,
over
> several weeks. It still needs some-one to step up as tour
leader/organizer,
> but at least we can all start thinking ahead, and planning leave.
>
> I've created a poll as a starting point.
>
>
>
> BRIAN REED
>
> FAIRFIELD NATURAL THERAPIES
>
> 185 Wingrove St
>
> Fairfield, Vic. 3078
>
> 03 9481 5673 0407 319 521
>
> _____
>
> From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ken
> Sent: Sunday, 8 February 2009 1:31 PM
> To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Syncrotour 09
>
>
>
>
> Gday Bob,
>
> Nice pics and looks like the weather was pretty kind to you all.
>
> See you in Kakadu you say. I take it you'll be flying.
>
> There is just NO WAY you'd be towing the van there! .... lol
>
> Cheers.
>
> Ken
>
> --- In Syncro_T3_Australia
<mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia%40yahoogroups.com>
> @yahoogroups.com, "Bob & Toni Turnbull"
> bobturn@ wrote:
> >
> > Here are some photos of the tour - they are a bit of a mixed bag
> > however. Thanks to all who made it so enjoyable - Rick, Peter, all
the
> > gang in fact!
> >
> > To view visit
> > http://s273.
> <http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj222/bobturn/Syncrotour%2009/>
> photobucket.com/albums/jj222/bobturn/Syncrotour%2009/
> >
> > See you at Kakadu!
> >
> > Bob T
> >
>