Wasserboxer anyone?

I am delivering my Syncro to AM Auto at Noosaville in a couple of weeks to have an Subi EJ25 (57,000km) fitted using the Smallcar Kit.
So after early September or so, the Wasserboxer will be surplus to my requirements.
By then it will have done around 261,000 km. It had a tune after I bought the van in April. It is running particularly well now, right through the rev range. In fact I think it's running better than my previous '90 Syncro was at 75-140,000 km The 1200 km run from Adelaide to Bowral on the weekend seems to have done it the world of good!

Any takers? It will be located in Noosaville.

Value?

Cheers,

Bruce.
Bruce,

Just out of interest sake what sort of $$ are they charging for the installation of your EJ25.. Did you have to source the motor or is it supplied?

I love my Syncro but a little extra power would be nice.

Cheers

Tony (ballarat)

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

To: <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Wasserboxer anyone?
Sent: Tue, Aug 13, 2013 12:04:13 AM

I am delivering my Syncro to AM Auto at Noosaville in a couple of weeks to have an Subi EJ25 (57,000km) fitted using the Smallcar Kit.

So after early September or so, the Wasserboxer will be surplus to my requirements.
By then it will have done around 261,000 km. It had a tune after I bought the van in April. It is running particularly well now, right through the rev range. In fact I think it's running better than my previous '90 Syncro was at 75-140,000 km The 1200 km run from Adelaide to Bowral on the weekend seems to have done it the world of good!

Value?

Cheers,

Bruce.
When I spoke to sun spares I think I could get a ej2.5 with replaced head rgaskets for 3k incl loom.
Am auto then quoted less than a grand to trim up the loom ( key and key reader still 

Sent from my iPhone

On 13/08/2013, at 5:30 PM, Tony Marshall <logwood_1@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Bruce,

Just out of interest sake what sort of $$ are they charging for the installation of your EJ25.. Did you have to source the motor or is it supplied?

Cheers

Tony (ballarat)

Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Wasserboxer anyone?
Sent: Tue, Aug 13, 2013 12:04:13 AM

Value?

Cheers,

Bruce.
Hi Tony,
AM Auto have just completed this conversion on another Syncro. See Miles quoted below.

"Bruce
I have now completed the Syncro I had here using the Smallcar kit. I am happy to say that it was a very pleasant thing to fit.
 I think Labour cost on this conversion would be $2350 + fluids & misc. Parts.
Cheers, Miles"

Bruce.

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, Tony Marshall wrote:
>
> Bruce,

Cheers

Tony (ballarat)

>
Hamish,
I am paying $4k for a low km (under 57,000) ej25 from a Liberty including a kit with flywheel, starter motor power steering pump a/c compressor and other ancillaries. The $3k motors will have done 150k or more. The fitting of $2350 quoted by Miles includes rewiring. AM are getting pretty experienced at this conversion now. I will be the third they have done in the last 2 or 3 months. I think they will be using the full Smallcar kit from now on.

Bruce.

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, HamishD <dobson_hamish@...> wrote:
>
> When I spoke to sun spares I think I could get a ej2.5 with replaced head rgaskets for 3k incl loom.
> Am auto then quoted less than a grand to trim up the loom ( key and key reader still
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 13/08/2013, at 5:30 PM, Tony Marshall <logwood_1@...> wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > Bruce,
> >
> > Just out of interest sake what sort of $$ are they charging for the installation of your EJ25.. Did you have to source the motor or is it supplied?
> >
> > I love my Syncro but a little extra power would be nice.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Tony (ballarat)
> >
> > Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone
> >
> > From: bruce.morphett <bruce.morphett@...>;
> > To: <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>;
> > Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Wasserboxer anyone?
> > Sent: Tue, Aug 13, 2013 12:04:13 AM
> >
> > I am delivering my Syncro to AM Auto at Noosaville in a couple of weeks to have an Subi EJ25 (57,000km) fitted using the Smallcar Kit.
> >
> > So after early September or so, the Wasserboxer will be surplus to my requirements.
> > By then it will have done around 261,000 km. It had a tune after I bought the van in April. It is running particularly well now, right through the rev range. In fact I think it's running better than my previous '90 Syncro was at 75-140,000 km The 1200 km run from Adelaide to Bowral on the weekend seems to have done it the world of good!
> >
> > Any takers? It will be located in Noosaville.
> >
> > Value?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Bruce.
> >
> >
> >
>
AM wired up a link G3 ecu to a ez30 Subaru for me - cost 3k
It's now getting a final dyno tune at north side 4x4.
Here's a old pic of my conversion
Very interesting guys.. Thanks for the info...

Cheers

Tony (ballarat)

Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Wasserboxer anyone?
Sent: Tue, Aug 13, 2013 11:10:09 PM

Hamish,
I am paying $4k for a low km (under 57,000) ej25 from a Liberty including a kit with flywheel, starter motor power steering pump a/c compressor and other ancillaries. The $3k motors will have done 150k or more. The fitting of $2350 quoted by Miles includes rewiring. AM are getting pretty experienced at this conversion now. I will be the third they have done in the last 2 or 3 months. I think they will be using the full Smallcar kit from now on.

Bruce.

--- In Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com, HamishD <dobson_hamish@...> wrote:
>
> When I spoke to sun spares I think I could get a ej2.5 with replaced head rgaskets for 3k incl loom.
> Am auto then quoted less than a grand to trim up the loom ( key and key reader still
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 13/08/2013, at 5:30 PM, Tony Marshall <logwood_1@...> wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > Bruce,
> >
> > Just out of interest sake what sort of $$ are they charging for the installation of your EJ25.. Did you have to source the motor or is it supplied?
> >
> > I love my Syncro but a little extra power would be nice.
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Tony (ballarat)
> >
> > Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone
> >
> > From: bruce.morphett <bruce.morphett@...>;
> > To: <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>;
> > Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Wasserboxer anyone?
> > Sent: Tue, Aug 13, 2013 12:04:13 AM
> >
> > I am delivering my Syncro to AM Auto at Noosaville in a couple of weeks to have an Subi EJ25 (57,000km) fitted using the Smallcar Kit.
> >
> > So after early September or so, the Wasserboxer will be surplus to my requirements.
> > By then it will have done around 261,000 km. It had a tune after I bought the van in April. It is running particularly well now, right through the rev range. In fact I think it's running better than my previous '90 Syncro was at 75-140,000 km The 1200 km run from Adelaide to Bowral on the weekend seems to have done it the world of good!
> >
> > Any takers? It will be located in Noosaville.
> >
> > Value?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Bruce.
> >
> >
> >
>