Wiper blades

I had a chat to a few fellows at old bar about my wiper blades as I run the new style blade wipers. I have been real happy with the result over the last few years (and astheticilly getting rid of those rusty frames is nice too) I have also upgraded to 19 and 21 inch blades to get more sweep area. 

I am about to order a new set and with a little bit of interest I may be able to get some trade prices on these (below $8 ea) which puts them well below anything you can get at supercheap. They are also from an aussie company so you are supporting local business and as I have said the quality is pretty good.

Nils,

I'm keen.

My passenger side wiper blade crapped itself over the Old Bar weekend.

I couldn't use it on the way home when it rained! Bummer.

As you mentioned - I'm over the crappy metal frame things.

Cheers,

Skot

On 6/10/2017 10:58 AM, Nils Birkmann nilsbirkmann@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

I had a chat to a few fellows at old bar about my wiper blades as I run the new style blade wipers. I have been real happy with the result over the last few years (and astheticilly getting rid of those rusty frames is nice too) I have also upgraded to 19 and 21 inch blades to get more sweep area.

I am about to order a new set and with a little bit of interest I may be able to get some trade prices on these (below $8 ea) which puts them well below anything you can get at supercheap. They are also from an aussie company so you are supporting local business and as I have said the quality is pretty good.

--
Best regards, Scott Pitcher SPB Consulting

Hi Nils,

I’m also interested.

Cheers,

Theo

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, 6 October 2017 9:59 AM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Wiper blades

Hi Nils,
I am keen to get a set

Cheers

Philippe in Perth

On Oct 6, 2017 07:58, "Nils Birkmann nilsbirkmann@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Nils
I am interested in the wiper blade 
Colin
04 37 623 778
Hi all, update on this

I am working on solutions for these wipers at the moment, as it has gotten a little out of hand. I look like I will be dropping over a $1000 in wipers if I can't negotiate a better price. 

So will have to see how this all turns out, but will keep everyone in the loop.

Nils 

On Fri, 6 Oct 2017 at 10:58 AM, Nils Birkmann
<nilsbirkmann@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Nils
I am interested
Regards
Peter Leolkes
Adelaide
’89 Synchro
On 6 Oct 2017, at 10:28 AM, Nils Birkmann nilsbirkmann@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I am interested in wiper blades Nils what is going on with the order?

Thanks Leighton

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

It was pointed out that I should let everone know what is going on with the wiper blades.

The amount of people I had contact me inregards to these was crazy, quite frankly I could spend the rest of my year mailing these out. So to make it worth while I need to get them cheaper, As a result I am trying to get signed up as a distrubutor which takes time, particularly as I don't have a business address as yet.

So in summary I am working on it and I hope to have a few boxes at boris's picnic at ramsgate, but can't make any promises

Nils

Hi Nils, that sounds very reasonable. .we all made do with the existing for some +- 30 years. .so to wait a while is no issue.
Hart

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Nils Birkmann nilsbirkmann@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Date:21/10/2017 20:27 (GMT+10:00)
Cc:
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Wiper blades

It was pointed out that I should let everone know what is going on with the wiper blades.

The amount of people I had contact me inregards to these was crazy, quite frankly I could spend the rest of my year mailing these out. So to make it worth while I need to get them cheaper, As a result I am trying to get signed up as a distrubutor which takes time, particularly as I don't have a business address as yet.

So in summary I am working on it and I hope to have a few boxes at boris's picnic at ramsgate, but can't make any promises

Nils

Ditto

Peter

From: "Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 22/10/17 09:56 (GMT+10:00)
To: "Nils Birkmann nilsbirkmann@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Wiper blades

Hi Nils, that sounds very reasonable. .we all made do with the existing for some +- 30 years. .so to wait a while is no issue.
Hart

From: "Nils Birkmann nilsbirkmann@yahoo.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Date:21/10/2017 20:27 (GMT+10:00)
Cc:
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Wiper blades

Nils