WTB: Syncro Van

hello everyone,

I am new to the list and yet to own a VW Syncro. So if you have one or know of one for sale please let me know and I will get right onto it.

Minimum requirements

Van (will be used for camping, fit out not important as I am able to do that myself)

4x4 - silly I know but I have called one gentleman up and he had disconnected the front as the Subaru conversion was not completed.

Prefer a VW engine Van however will consider others if they have the certs to go with it and is a well-engineered install.

Must be in good going condition and capable of getting registered in the ACT.

Things that will affect the price either way

1. whether a diff locker is fitted or capable of taking a locker

2. de-coupler installed or not

3. camping fit out and quality of fit out

4. rust (how much is important) some rust ok as I can repair

5. drivetrain swap as mentioned prefer VW drive train

6. number of windows (prefer windows on both sides)

But all above will be irrelevant if the vehicle is in great condition at the correct price. J

PeterR

0411 202 895

richo1166@gmail.com

I am offically Off the market for one.
I have lined up a Poptop Syncro with broken engine for a really nice price and in Canberra... 
I have also bought a 2.1litre Syncro engine today  so it is happening.

Thankyou to those that have PM'd myself . 

So I'll post some pics and of course I will have heaps of dumb arse questions going forward .  Eventually I also may become a guru..  😊

Peter  
Fantastic Peter.

We need some photos.

Cheers,

Skot

On 20/09/2016 4:29 PM, richo1166@gmail.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

I am offically Off the market for one.

I have lined up a Poptop Syncro with broken engine for a really nice price and in Canberra...
I have also bought a 2.1litre Syncro engine today so it is happening.

Thankyou to those that have PM'd myself .

So I'll post some pics and of course I will have heaps of dumb arse questions going forward . Eventually I also may become a guru.. 😊

Peter

--
Best regards, Scott Pitcher SPB Consulting

Great News Peter,

Syncro ownership is certainly and experience, and they are sure to make you a guru over time :)

Enjoy!

Richard