1989 T3 Syncro camper or sale

Hi everyone, my much loved 1989 T3 syncro poptop camper, “PUCH” model ( with badge ) is regrettably up for sale due to lifestyle changes
I am the second owner , I have kept her in great original condition, with all paperwork on work done available. 270,000 klm , 4 good tyres , compressor fitted for off road use , original fit-out, fridge , stove with swing-out cupboard, hanging robe with mirror, galley sink , option for 2nd bunk in poptop Deep storage cupboard next the saloon seat , removable dining table, raised style bed giving extra storage under the bed and on top of engine bay , hanging robe , she has always been a very reliable , go anywhere vehicle . More photos to come . I will be sad to see her go , $45,000 ono PH 0410 069 357

2 Likes

Cant wait to see photos.

Hi Scott, I just haven’t been able to work out how to attach photos :joy:

I have sent you a private message with my email address so I can post the photos for you.

Otherwise when you are replying to this thread, there is a small arrow connected to a small rectangle roughly centrally to the top of the dialog box.

Just click on that and it will take you to your computer files and direct the computer to your photos from there.

Maximum of 5 per post.

Replying to emails is not operational, they just go to the admin email and get lost, which is where I found these great pictures.

Note: Always reply via the forum.

and some more photos.

1 Like

Looks like a quality conversion and in great condition from the photos.

Any photos of the dash area?

Any lockers or de-coupler?

Power steering or A/C?

Lise-lotte has advised me that this syncro is still for sale.

I have been asked to include the following photos showing the dash with rear diff lock etc, puch badge and front seats etc in the front cab.

Now $38,500 ono

PH 0410 069 357 for more details or to organise an inspection.

I have noticed on various car sales markets that the price has been lowered to $38,500.00.

Yes , I thought I had altered it here too , my apologies