2.4 ltr gowesty kit

Not sure if any one is interested but I've now done 300 km on the new 2.4 lt kit (82x96.5) using the go westy bits and a dpr crank and it's really made a difference definately a lot more looooow down torque and on the hwy it pulls at 130kmh up a slight hill on the freeway. before the old 2.1 was flat out doing that on a flat with a tail wind.

Sent from my iPhoner

__________________________________________________________________________________
Find local businesses and services in your area with Yahoo!7 Local.
Get started: http://local.yahoo.com.au

Hi Hamish,

I am interested.

I Would like to find out more about what you did. It is probable that you have already posted the details – but since I probably missed them, is it possible to send me details of what you did, who did the work for you and what the costs are?

I am towing a small boat lately with my syncro and as I approach a decent hill…. I hit the wall. I don’t want to change the basic motor – just make it better if I can. This sounds like it might do the trick.

Regards,

Stuart

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Hamish Dobson
Sent: Saturday, 15 August 2009 10:41 AM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] 2.4 ltr gowesty kit

Not sure if any one is interested but I've now done 300 km on the new 2.4 lt kit (82x96.5) using the go westy bits and a dpr crank and it's really made a difference definately a lot more looooow down torque and on the hwy it pulls at 130kmh up a slight hill on the freeway. before the old 2.1 was flat out doing that on a flat with a tail wind.

Sent from my iPhoner

Ralph
-----Original Message-----
From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Stuart Parry
Sent: Saturday, 15 August 2009 3:17 p.m.
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] 2.4 ltr gowesty kit

Hi Hamish,

I am interested. 

I Would like to find out more about what you did.  It is probable that you have already posted the details – but since I probably missed them, is it possible to send me details of what you did, who did the work for you and what the costs are?

I am towing a small boat lately with my syncro and as I approach a decent hill….  I hit the wall.  I don’t want to change the basic motor – just make it better if I can. This sounds like it might do the trick.

Regards,

Stuart

From: Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com [mailto:Syncro_ T3_Australia@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Hamish Dobson
To: Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australi a] 2.4 ltr gowesty kit

Sent from my iPhoner

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _
Get started: http://local. yahoo.com. au

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.57/2303 - Release Date: 08/14/09 18:10:00

Hi mate - u simply bore out the STD barrels Fro

Sent from my iPhone

On 15/08/2009, at 1:16 PM, "Stuart Parry" <stuart@oddball.com.au> wrote:

Hi Hamish,

I am interested. 

I Would like to find out more about what you did.  It is probable that you have already posted the details – but since I probably missed them, is it possible to send me details of what you did, who did the work for you and what the costs are?

I am towing a small boat lately with my syncro and as I approach a decent hill….  I hit the wall.  I don’t want to change the basic motor – just make it better if I can. This sounds like it might do the trick.

Regards,

Stuart

From: Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com [mailto:Syncro_ T3_Australia@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Hamish Dobson

Sent from my iPhoner

Get started: http://local.yahoo.com. au

Find local businesses and services in your area with Yahoo!7 Local. Get started.
I purchased the wisco pistion kit 96.5mm from gowesty 'lucus' in the states along with cam and h beam rods. I then u 

Sent from my iPh

On 15/08/2009, at 1:16 PM, "Stuart Parry" <stuart@oddball.com.au> wrote:

Hi Hamish,

I am interested. 

I am towing a small boat lately with my syncro and as I approach a decent hill….  I hit the wall..  I don’t want to change the basic motor – just make it better if I can. This sounds like it might do the trick.

Regards,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhoner

Find local businesses and services in your area with Yahoo!7 Local. Get started.
Gowesty (96.5 mm wisco pistions, h beam rods, cam shaft)
Dpr machine (ofset groundto cheve journals STD vw crank counterweighted 82mm)
Then just a normal rebuild with old barrels to suit.
Nothing else- even factory fuel injection.

Sent from my iPhone  
O
On 15/08/2009, at 1:16 PM, "Stuart Parry" <stuart@oddball.com.au>njection wrote:

Hi Hamish,

I am interested. 

Regards,

Stuart

From: Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com [mailto:Syncro_ T3_Australia@ yahoogroups.. com] On Behalf Of Hamish Dobson

Sent from my iPhoner

Hi guys

I am new to this forum.

I came across gowesty just a cpl of weeks ago.
They got a 2.5l kit now.

Anyway, they didn't get back to me yet how much the  shipping etc cost.

Hamish, maybe you can help me with that.
Also I'd like to know the import cost here in OZ, I think they put GST on everything plus other taxes
and you need an agent when it's over $1000.

Good to hear it makes such a difference in driving.

Cheers

Martin Preuss

To: "Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 4:47:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] 2.4 ltr gowesty kit

Sent from my iPhone  
O
On 15/08/2009, at 1:16 PM, "Stuart Parry" <stuart@oddball. com.au>njection wrote:

Hi Hamish,

I am interested. 

Regards,

Stuart

From: Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com [mailto:Syncro_ T3_Australia@ yahoogroups. . com] On Behalf Of Hamish Dobson

Sent from my iPhoner

Martin,

We haven’t received a re-registration from you yet. 

It applies to all members who joined prior to 01 Aug 09. 

The automatic cut-off happens in 11 days.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Martin Preuss
Sent: 19 August 2009 18:07
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] 2.4 ltr gowesty kit

Hi guys

I am new to this forum.

They got a 2.5l kit now.

Also I'd like to know the import cost here in OZ, I think they put GST on everything plus other taxes

Cheers

Martin Preuss

Drop me a line some time - 0448674617 rgs hamish

Sent from my iPhone

On 19/08/2009, at 6:06 PM, Martin Preuss <martin..zentherapy@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi guys

I am new to this forum.

They got a 2.5l kit now.

Cheers

Martin Preuss

To: "Syncro_T3_Australi a@yahoogroups. com" <Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com>
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 4:47:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australi a] 2.4 ltr gowesty kit

Sent from my iPhone  
O
On 15/08/2009, at 1:16 PM, "Stuart Parry" <stuart@oddball. com.au>njection wrote:

Hi Hamish,

I am interested. 

Regards,

Stuart

From: Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com [mailto:Syncro_ T3_Australia@ yahoogroups. . com] On Behalf Of Hamish Dobson

Sent from my iPhoner