Best sidecar ever

Hope everyone is enjoying their Easter break and the following might help put a smile on your face. Wonder if a T3 Syncro version is available. I'd order one in anticipation if they made electric wheelchairs with such custom bodywork. 
I also seem to remember that Jaguar started out as sidecar manufacturers. 

Best Sidecar Ever 
http://twistedsifter.com/2011/02/picture-of-the-day-best-sidecar-ever/
Hello every one,

Last Wednesday I was driving west on Windsor Road, NSW and I saw a T3 Dual Cab ute with a Gypsy/caravan on the tray heading east on Windsor Road, NSW. It was white with a blue mural on the gypsy/caravan section. Sorry I do not know if it was a syncro. Does any one know anything about this campervan. It look like a very clean unit and I wish I had time to turn around and catch up to the owner.

Leighton

Could this be the one? viz Jurgen's LHD Camel?

Roger

To: syncro_t3_australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 1 April 2013 10:33 PM
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Dual Cab ute/Gypsy?

Hello every one,   Last Wednesday I was driving west on Windsor Road, NSW and I saw a T3 Dual Cab ute with a Gypsy/caravan on the tray heading east on Windsor Road, NSW. It was white with a blue mural on the gypsy/caravan section. Sorry I do not know if it was a syncro. Does any one know anything about this campervan. It look like a very clean unit and I wish I had time to turn around and catch up to the owner.   Leighton  
Was it this one?

----- Original Message -----
Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com

To:
<syncro_t3_australia@yahoogroups.com>
Cc:

Sent:
Mon, 1 Apr 2013 22:33:30 +1100
Subject:
RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Dual Cab ute/Gypsy?

Hello every one,

Last Wednesday I was driving west on Windsor Road, NSW and I saw a T3 Dual Cab ute with a Gypsy/caravan on the tray heading east on Windsor Road, NSW. It was white with a blue mural on the gypsy/caravan section. Sorry I do not know if it was a syncro. Does any one know anything about this campervan. It look like a very clean unit and I wish I had time to turn around and catch up to the owner.

Leighton

Email sent using Optus Webmail
No it was a dual Cab ute T3 and had the same sort of back/caravan

Hello Roger,

Yes it could be it. I only caught a quick look. Do you know him? Do you have contact details? Is it left hand drive? Did he import the ute?

Thanks,

Leighton

Hi Leighton,

Do I know him?   Goodness our vans slept together under the Tasmanian stars for 3 weeks but both respected each other in the morning.

Jurgen imported his LHD Syncro T3 Diesel Dokka with customised caravan body under a duty free temporary importation carnet (internationally recognised undertaking to re-export the vehicle after the agreed time under penalty of forfeiting a bond based on the dutiable amount if he doesn't comply). I reckon it would make a great edition of "Border Control" but can't convince Jurgen to star in it.

I was amazed how well he handled the narrowTasmanian roads given he was on the "wrong" side of the road and the bodywork hardly allowed perfect all round vision. It added to his initial overheating woes when he first arrived but the extended width  allows sleeping across the width rather than the length of the vehicle. Coming from Europe it has a diesel heater which works independently of the engine.

I've included his email address in the c.c. above to keep him in the picture if you subsequently contact him. Please type slowly as it assists his constantly improving comprehension of English. 

Greetings Jurgen. Hope all is going well for you and your hand injury is now fully healed. Where are you now?

I think some more pictures are called for as the like of his "Camel" is unlikely to be seen again in Australia but can't access all my pictures at the moment.

Cheers
Roger

To: syncro_t3_australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 2 April 2013 9:32 PM
Subject: RE: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Dual Cab ute/Gypsy?

Hello Roger,

Yes it could be it. I only caught a quick look. Do you know him? Do you have contact details? Is it left hand drive? Did he import the ute?

Thanks,

Leighton