Blue Mountains Trip October/November

Hello All,

After the weather spoilt our attempts to get a trip up and running in May, thought I would canvas opinion about running the same trip in October or November.

The plan would remain the same: start Friday in Katoomba way, finishing either Sunday or Monday.

I have re-instated the spreadsheet we used before and left the names in of those who were interested. If you are interested this time around, please complete your availability as before.

Any questions, let me know.

Jon.
Hi Jon,

I am still keen if it all works out.

Please dont do the October long weekend as the Old Bar kombifest is on and a few will probably be up there.

Cheers,

Skot

On 6/08/2015 2:19 PM, Jon Bartlett mail@jaybe.net [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:
Hello All,

After the weather spoilt our attempts to get a trip up and running in May, thought I would canvas opinion about running the same trip in October or November.

The plan would remain the same: start Friday in Katoomba way, finishing either Sunday or Monday.

I have re-instated the spreadsheet we used before and left the names in of those who were interested. If you are interested this time around, please complete your availability as before.

Any questions, let me know.

Jon.

Thanks Jon,
Have not done a good job of filling out your spreadsheet.
I'm so frustrated by Microsoft's latest version of user unfriendly bloatware.

Have attached a pdf copy just in case, because the program would not let me save it any other way.

Peter

--Original Message Text---
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 14:19:05 +1000

12qQbDAtXDSpfXindEHnAYu2Dl3jIFqwInTY1HsVVXqk

Thanks Peter and Scott. The updates made it into the spreadsheet.

We are also heading up to Old Bar early October. Could be a good month for Syncro outings.

Jon.

On 7 August 2015 at 13:06, 'Peter Schweinsberg' peter@peterandval.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks Jon,

Have attached a pdf copy just in case, because the program would not let me save it any other way.

Peter

Scot won't make it this year enjoying 
1000+ t3 incl Syncros at 30 years Syncro, heaps of stuff to buy.
Hart Pete Paul Phil Joann

Sent from my WalkingStick!

On 14/08/2015, at 13:08, "Jon Bartlett mail@jaybe.net [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

We are also heading up to Old Bar early October. Could be a good month for Syncro outings.

Jon.

On 7 August 2015 at 13:06, 'Peter Schweinsberg' peter@peterandval.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks Jon,

Peter

Very jealous Hart.

Take loads of photos and put them up here when you return.

Cheers,

Skot

On 14/08/2015 9:15 PM, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

On 14/08/2015, at 13:08, "Jon Bartlett mail@jaybe.net [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Jon.

Thanks Jon,

Peter

Ditto Hart et al. Enjoy.

On 14 August 2015 at 21:22, Scott Pitcher spbconsulting@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Very jealous Hart.

Cheers,

Skot

On 14/08/2015 9:15 PM, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Jon.

Thanks Jon,

Peter

Jon, this is an experience not to be missed. By lunchtime close to 800 Syncros from many Nations fill the grounds. Just amazing the no of dealers of second hand and new parts. More Syncros are expected to arrive tomorrow (Saturday) , we sweat in 38C but 
hopefully it's cooling down a bit tomorrow.
Hart

Sent from my iPad

On 14 Aug 2015, at 9:29 pm, Jon Bartlett mail@jaybe.net [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Ditto Hart et al. Enjoy.

On 14 August 2015 at 21:22, Scott Pitcher spbconsulting@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Very jealous Hart.

Cheers,

Skot

Jon.

Thanks Jon,

Peter

Woooow 800 syncros.

Thats brilliant!

Keep the bulletins coming....

Cheers,

Skot

On 15/08/2015 2:02 PM, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:
Jon, this is an experience not to be missed. By lunchtime close to 800 Syncros from many Nations fill the grounds. Just amazing the no of dealers of second hand and new parts. More Syncros are expected to arrive tomorrow (Saturday) , we sweat in 38C but
hopefully it's cooling down a bit tomorrow.
Hart

Sent from my iPad

On 14 Aug 2015, at 9:29 pm, Jon Bartlett mail@jaybe.net [Syncro_T3_Australia] <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Ditto Hart et al. Enjoy.

Very jealous Hart.

Cheers,

Skot

Jon.

Thanks Jon,

Peter

Hi Jon, sorry only just filled in the spreadsheet now, and can't commit at the moment due to renovations and work taking precedence to having fun.  Fingers crossed through and surely the weather will be in our favour this time.
PS loving the blog Hart et al.