Decisions Decisions

Howdy all I think this is my first post ???!!!???

I have acquired an ex Telstra Panel which is in need of much TLC. It's pretty much complete aside from Engine/Gearbox/Front Diff. Which of course seems to be the hard to come by bits !

So I have a 2.1 to transplant next question gearbox/diff. I have made a few inquiries to the UK/Europe and I'm looking at roughly 3k ish AUS$ landed.

What's the consensus ? Be nice to get it on the road.

Cheers

(Ps. i think I might've asked this before ?)
That sounds like a good price to me.

You could try Rudi on Bribie Island. He may be able to help you out.

I am sure he is listed in the contacts section.

So you have a syncro with no running gear at all - or just broken running gear?

Cheers,

Skot

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 7:09 PM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Decisions Decisions

I have acquired an ex Telstra Panel which is in need of much TLC. It's pretty much complete aside from Engine/Gearbox/Front Diff. Which of course seems to be the hard to come by bits !

So I have a 2.1 to transplant next question gearbox/diff. I have made a few inquiries to the UK/Europe and I'm looking at roughly 3k ish AUS$ landed.

Cheers

Hi there and welcome

That sounds like a pretty good deal for what are extremely rare parts really. No good having a shell sitting around, i'd say go for it!

Gary

On 16/08/2010, at 7:09 PM, haddenator wrote:

Cheers

People are paying 3k for changeover reco g/boxes, sounds like a good deal to me. Greg E
P.S. Are these locking units, this will make a big difference on price?

--- On Tue, 17/8/10, Gary Cookson <gary@twentytwentyone.net> wrote:

Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Decisions Decisions
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Received: Tuesday, 17 August, 2010, 9:25 AM

Hi there and welcome

That sounds like a pretty good deal for what are extremely rare parts really. No good having a shell sitting around, i'd say go for it!

Gary

On 16/08/2010, at 7:09 PM, haddenator wrote:

Cheers