DOTVW 2014 Victoria

The VW Club of Victoria rang me late yesterday regarding the Day of the Volkswagen 2014.

There has been a very extensive reorganization and they have accorded VIP status to several dedicated interest groups, including ours, which gives them rapid entry into the grounds.  The area that we have used to date is still ours.

Because the quality of the phone connection was extremely poor, there are details that I did not catch so I will have to ring them back to make sure that I have all the details correct.

AS I said earlier, we would need to have someone there early enough to make sure that interlopers are kept out of our area.

Les

Les,

I have had a request from a syncro Owner to get into our group.

His name is Richard and tried last week to get on but has heard nothing
since.

This could be because you have moved or how Yahoo Groups carry on - I
wouldn't know?

It actually seems all forums are hard to get onto these days.

Is there any special way to get on - I just sent him our way to get on
as detailed on our site front page.

He is a keen Syncro and VW Owner and I like to encourage this crazy
behaviour rather than restrict it.

Thanks,

Scott

Scott,

The move interstate has been very difficult for many reasons and much has suffered as a result, including the group website.

Please get him to email me direct (leslieharris@optusnet.com.au) and I will deal with it as soon as it comes in.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 13 September 2014 12:13
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Syncro Group Access

Les,
since.
wouldn't know?
Thanks,
Scott

Thanks Les.

His name is Richard.

I will pass your email on.

Glad to see your are in Mid North Coast territory for a possible Old Bar, early new year, or Valla off-road adventure.

Cheers,

Scott

On 13/09/2014 12:23 PM, 'Les Harris' leslieharris@optusnet.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Scott,

The move interstate has been very difficult for many reasons and much has suffered as a result, including the group website.

Please get him to email me direct (leslieharris@optusnet.com.au) and I will deal with it as soon as it comes in.

Les

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 13 September 2014 12:13
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Syncro Group Access

Les,
since.
wouldn't know?
Thanks,
Scott

I'll do it if you like Les. What time do you normally get there? Feel free to give Lloyd  (or who ever) my phone number (0409420164). Greg E

From: "'Les Harris' leslieharris@optusnet.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, 13 September 2014, 10:52
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] DOTVW 2014 Victoria

The VW Club of Victoria rang me late yesterday regarding the Day of the Volkswagen 2014.
There has been a very extensive reorganization and they have accorded VIP status to several dedicated interest groups, including ours, which gives them rapid entry into the grounds.  The area that we have used to date is still ours.
Because the quality of the phone connection was extremely poor, there are details that I did not catch so I will have to ring them back to make sure that I have all the details correct.
AS I said earlier, we would need to have someone there early enough to make sure that interlopers are kept out of our area.
Les

Hi Folks,

Just wondering how many single cab syncros were sold in Australia?

Anyone know - I heard there was only 3?

Thanks,

Scott
Sounds about right Scott, most single cabs were sold to concrete boots and those guys shied away from forking out another 10k for a Syncro ...
Hart

Sent from my WalkingStick!

On 13/09/2014, at 8:32 PM, "spbconsulting@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks Hart.

Might be able to get my hands on one.

They are almost as rare as your beast! Although they outnumber yours by 3 to 1!

Cheers,

Skot

On 13/09/2014 9:15 PM, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:
Sounds about right Scott, most single cabs were sold to concrete boots and those guys shied away from forking out another 10k for a Syncro ...
Hart

On 13/09/2014, at 8:32 PM, "spbconsulting@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

Scott

Try and get it as long as it's not white ! Good luck !
Hart

Sent from my iPad

On 13 Sep 2014, at 10:10 pm, "spbconsulting@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks Hart.

Cheers,

Skot

On 13/09/2014 9:15 PM, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Hart

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

Scott

Whats wrong with white?

Even though I hate white too....

Skot

On 13/09/2014 10:16 PM, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:
Hart

Sent from my iPad

On 13 Sep 2014, at 10:10 pm, "spbconsulting@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks Hart.

Cheers,

Skot

Hart

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

Scott

Skot, does it live at Byron Bay? I have seen one there.
Hart

Sent from my iPad

On 13 Sep 2014, at 10:18 pm, "spbconsulting@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Whats wrong with white?

Skot

On 13/09/2014 10:16 PM, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

Hart

Sent from my iPad

Thanks Hart.

Cheers,

Skot

Hart

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

Scott

Not that one Hart.

A bit closer to home.

I would expect a Byron Bay T3 ute to be full of rot by this stage.

Skot

On 13/09/2014 10:26 PM, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:
Hart

Sent from my iPad

On 13 Sep 2014, at 10:18 pm, "spbconsulting@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Whats wrong with white?

Skot

Hart

Sent from my iPad

Thanks Hart.

Cheers,

Skot

Hart

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

Scott

Hart,

Its not the Byron one and not this one owned by Muller but it is white - so they must all be white?

Cheers,

Skot

On 13/09/2014 10:26 PM, Hartmut Kiehn hartis@live.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:
Hart

Sent from my iPad

Whats wrong with white?

Skot

Hart

Sent from my iPad

Thanks Hart.

Cheers,

Skot

Hart

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

Scott

There was a yellow one. (1991 Overlander car of the year)
Must be the one Hart was talking about that lives on Point Plommer Road.

Is this the same Owner that bought Rogers old syncro?

Skot

On 14/09/2014 7:49 PM, plander@optusnet.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote:

No Skot ,  the yellow one is a DOKA  and yes , it is the guy who bought Rogers. He owns the two Syncros, a special edition T5 (with factory(?) roll cage and about 6 T3s 2wd.
Ha.
Sent from my iPad

On 14 Sep 2014, at 9:22 pm, "spbconsulting@bigpond.com [Syncro_T3_Australia]" <Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Must be the one Hart was talking about that lives on Point Plommer Road.

Is this the same Owner that bought Rogers old syncro?

Skot

On 14/09/2014 7:49 PM, plander@optusnet.com.au [Syncro_T3_Australia] wrote: