DOTVW Short Video

Guys

a few pics from the DOTVW as a Youtube Video - features a few general shots as well, however, mostly Syncros, including Mark Boys' category winning factory 16" Dual Cab as well as the Dual Cab he previously owned some years ago - the 3-door Dual Diff Lock White Dual Cab from 1988 once owned by Neville Chrichton (former head of VW in Oz when it was imported and distributed by Ateco). These images are towards the end as we all only stumbled across it at the end of the day!

Enjoy

Mark.

I like it.

Some very tasty vehicles down in Mexico!

Cheers,

Skot

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:46 PM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] DOTVW Short Video

Guys

a few pics from the DOTVW as a Youtube Video - features a few general shots as well, however, mostly Syncros, including Mark Boys' category winning  factory 16" Dual Cab as well as the Dual Cab he  previously owned some years ago - the 3-door Dual Diff Lock White Dual Cab from 1988 once owned by Neville Chrichton (former head of VW in Oz when it was imported and distributed by Ateco). These images are towards the end as we all only stumbled across it at the end of the day!

Enjoy

Mark.

Hi Mark ,

Those pix are grand I only loath my computer non skills not being able to slow the speed of the show so that I can enjoy them even more.... How can I stop the show?? Anyone out there HELP

Hart

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Kofahl
Sent: Sunday, 28 November 2010 9:47 PM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com

Guys

a few pics from the DOTVW as a Youtube Video - features a few general shots as well, however, mostly Syncros, including Mark Boys' category winning  factory 16" Dual Cab as well as the Dual Cab he  previously owned some years ago - the 3-door Dual Diff Lock White Dual Cab from 1988 once owned by Neville Chrichton (former head of VW in Oz when it was imported and distributed by Ateco). These images are towards the end as we all only stumbled across it at the end of the day!

Enjoy

Mark.

Hartis,

Tap the screen on YouTube. That should reveal the controls briefly. Tap the symbol that looks like the Roman numeral 'II'. That pauses the screen. 

It will turn into a forward facing triangle (representing an arrow). That moves the video again. 

You can keep doing this indefinitely.

Cheers,

BenT

On Nov 28, 2010, at 3:12 PM, "Hartmut Kiehn" <hartis@live.com.au> wrote:

Hi Mark ,

Those pix are grand I only loath my computer non skills not being able   to slow the speed of the show so that I can enjoy them even more.... How can I stop the show?? Anyone out there HELP 

Hart

From: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Kofahl
Sent: Sunday, 28 November 2010 9:47 PM
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com

Guys

Enjoy

Mark