FS: on eBay Idle Control Unit p/n 251 907 393 D for 2.1 WBX -- start bid at 99 cents

My apologies to those on multiple Lists who will get this more than once. There's got to be someone here who needs one of these. I'm starting bidding at a paltry 99 cents.
Came from a good running van converted to Subie power. Note that this is the latest version with suffix 'D'. Another eBay vendor states it's $400+ for a new one. He lists a used 'B' version on sale for $142.
Guess that makes my 99 cent version pretty cheap even if you do end up bidding a bit higher. If you don't want to deal with the whole eBay process, pmail me here at least 24 hours before the auction ends. Maybe trade for some SubaruVanagon conversion trinkets.

Thanks for looking.

--
BenT
Sorry folks. I have cancelled the auction as the item is no longer for sale. A listmember has bought the item without going through eBay.
Thanks for your interest.
BenT

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 6:00 PM, BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com> wrote:
My apologies to those on multiple Lists who will get this more than once. There's got to be someone here who needs one of these. I'm starting bidding at a paltry 99 cents.
Came from a good running van converted to Subie power. Note that this is the latest version with suffix 'D'. Another eBay vendor states it's $400+ for a new one. He lists a used 'B' version on sale for $142.
Guess that makes my 99 cent version pretty cheap even if you do end up bidding a bit higher. If you don't want to deal with the whole eBay process, pmail me here at least 24 hours before the auction ends. Maybe trade for some SubaruVanagon conversion trinkets.

Thanks for looking.

--
BenT

--
BenT