Fully Sync Tour 2011 meeting Plan/place

Fully Sync Tour 2011 meeting Plan/place:-
First – The poll will be closing soon and these are these numbers I am using for the camp booking and space allotments so please update poll with final decisions and email me please the number of persons , names and kids ages in your group for those who have not done so already.
Details:-
Tour starts on Saturday the 15th Jan 2011 and ends on Friday 21st. Persons can stay longer if they wish as some did last time because they were having so much fun and they did not have any time constraints (I hope to do the same this time).
The meeting spot on the will be at Bateman's Bay on the Princess Hwy across the road from the Putt- Putt golf course which is just South of the main bridge crossing into Batemans Bay (from the Northern approach) and I plan to be there before 1200hrs. There is a parking lot adjacent to the bowling club and in this club will be an air-con room for us to use as with last time.
There are a great BBQ facility and play area for any kids and close to the large shopping centre and we will be there till 1530hrs then there will be a convoy to Shallow Crossing where there is the camp ground along the Clyde River (same as the previous years).
If any particular questions arise let me know by email and also take note of my mobile number 0423 126 028 it will work up until we leave Bateman's Bay in the afternoon then it's out of range at Shallow Crossing" the camp ground.
It is recommended that there are no dogs as we will be in and out of National Parks.
At this time I would like to wish all a very Merry Christmas, a safe and happy new year and Happy Syncroing to all.

Very Best regards
Rick.
Hi Rick

Just to confirm Graham and Rosemary Adams (g.adams@bigpond.net.au on poll ,now changed to g.adams2@bigpond.com ) will be coming to Batemans Bay Sync Tour.Two adults only.

Best regards for a Merry Xmas
Graham

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 10:59 AM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Fully Sync Tour 2011 meeting Plan/place

Fully Sync Tour 2011 meeting Plan/place:-
First – The poll will be closing soon and these are these numbers I am using for the camp booking and space allotments so please update poll with final decisions and email me please the number of persons , names and kids ages in your group for those who have not done so already.
Details:-
Tour starts on Saturday the 15th Jan 2011 and ends on Friday 21st. Persons can stay longer if they wish as some did last time because they were having so much fun and they did not have any time constraints (I hope to do the same this time).
The meeting spot on the will be at Bateman's Bay on the Princess Hwy across the road from the Putt- Putt golf course which is just South of the main bridge crossing into Batemans Bay (from the Northern approach) and I plan to be there before 1200hrs. There is a parking lot adjacent to the bowling club and in this club will be an air-con room for us to use as with last time.
There are a great BBQ facility and play area for any kids and close to the large shopping centre and we will be there till 1530hrs then there will be a convoy to Shallow Crossing where there is the camp ground along the Clyde River (same as the previous years).
If any particular questions arise let me know by email and also take note of my mobile number 0423 126 028 it will work up until we leave Bateman's Bay in the afternoon then it's out of range at Shallow Crossing" the camp ground.
It is recommended that there are no dogs as we will be in and out of National Parks.
At this time I would like to wish all a very Merry Christmas, a safe and happy new year and Happy Syncroing to all.

Very Best regards
Rick.