Fw: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Adelaide - Tony Ricketts needs help

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: Syncro_T3_Australia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 29 March, 2009 6:59:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australia] Re: Adelaide - Tony Ricketts needs help

Hi all

I have just spoken to Tony, he has been on the road for an hour after he left my house and is going OK, i found the o rings on the injectors on the left side had perished, i had some o rings , but needs to be fixed correctly when he gets home, very nice car.

Alf

To: Syncro_T3_Australia @yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sunday, 29 March, 2009 6:09:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Syncro_T3_Australi a] Re: Adelaide - Tony Ricketts needs help

Erik, 

It had a new fuel pump fitted in Melbourne before Tony set off a few days ago to return to Perth but it is certainly a possibility.   Indeed, I had a similar problem with a T2 many years ago.  I hope that I can get him in touch with Alf, who will go through the possibilities with him.

Les

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 6:26 PM
Subject: [Syncro_T3_Australi a] Re: Adelaide - Tony Ricketts needs help

Sure it's misfiring? I had a very similar sounding problem with my kombi which stalled every 5-10kms and this was because my fuel filter was blocked. It ran after letting it sit for a few minutes as the fuel seeped past the blockage. Sorry I have no other ideas.

Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now..

Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now..